Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conductor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conductor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is lead a good conductor of electricity, manganin is conductor or insulator, conductor and insulator difference, conductors and insulators, conductor and insulator,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

roshan lal

mute video

Siddhesh Palve

#conductor #jindgi #Emotional #newcretor #viarl #dailymotion #foryou #Support 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #Life

read more
mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

Random rambling: 72 First haiku #giftsydorcas #3Dgdoc #yqbaba #newwritersclub #Haiku #Wallet #conductor #hi_gdoc

read more
Boarded crowded bus
conductor reaches near with
my wallet in hand. Random rambling: 72
First haiku

#giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #yqbaba #newwritersclub #haiku #wallet #conductor #hi_gdoc

Sonali Ghosh

mute video

Swati Tyagi

mute video

Rahul Gupta

#aakhari #duwa 
#rahul #gupta
#tanhai #dard
#raahi #gsrtc #conductor 
#faraway

Shivendra Kumar (Shiv)

#OpenPoetry#this is just the end of this story... #There is more stories in life...

read more
#OpenPoetry 8          
It was the last moment with her and I wanted it to keep it safe im my heart. I sat down once again, trying to pacify myself. Even my tears had started trembling. Within two minutes my bus also made its presence. I got in the bus and found an empty chair near a window. I sat down and placed my head on the window glass.
  "Ticket?" said  the bus conductor. I had no money. I had given all the money to her. 
"I don't have money,"  I said. 
"Get out of the bus then," conductor said.
I was in no mood to argue with him, so I stood up and made a way to go out when the man sitting next to me called me. 
I went to him. He offered me the same seat and took my ticket from conductor. I thanked him for that and told him that I would return him. As he heard that he asked me my school name. I told him school name and he smiled. Then he patted my back and said, " Nice boy. When you earn, find me and return." I nodded and kept my head back on the window. His last words took me to her. And I took an oath to find her and get her back in life. 
 But today i realize how childish that was. 
(See The Previous Parts)    
THE END #OpenPoetry#This is just the end of this story... #There is more stories in life...

harrry

Tum se ek shikayat hai mere sabdo ko kaagjo tak pahuchaane waali #conductor hai wo
mere har  jajbaad uspe he aakar ruk se jaate hai
meri feelings ki insulator hai wo 
jada bolne ki aadat hai uski ,uski bak bak aksar khaamosh kr jaati hai mujhe 
toh meri zubaan ki #resistance hui naa wo
mujhe bilkul samjh nai aati hai par uska hona enjoy karta hu mere liye 
puri ki puri #physics hai wo meri woh❤ final 😍
#nojoto #nojoto_hindi #poetry #hindi_poetry #harrry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification