Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sacrificeinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sacrificeinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love sacrifice quotes, sacrifice love quotes, true love sacrifice quotes, sach keh raha hai deewana, love is sacrifice,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chandana

Aady

There are many types of love in this world. Some are rigid and strong, Intertwining like wines, Reaching together towards the warmth Of the yellow sun. But then there's a kind you can't hold on to. #repost #selflesslove #Sacrificeinlove #sacredlove #savinggrace

read more
Co-dependent... 

//caption// There are many types of love in this world.

Some are rigid and strong,
Intertwining like wines,
Reaching together towards the warmth
Of the yellow sun.
But then there's a kind you can't hold on to.

Aady

I'm sorry. I don't wanna go. All I want is to be with you. I can't. I need you to be safe. From me. I don't know what comes next, but I don't regret any of this. #sacrifice #LetItGo #YouAreMine #Sacrificeinlove #setmefree #setyoufree

read more
I finally got you speechless.

You know, people are always saying if you love something, you have to learn to let it go. I thought that was such bullshit.

Till I watched you almost die. In that moment, Girl, nothing mattered to me. Except you. I'm sorry.
I don't wanna go. 
All I want is to be with you.
I can't.
I need you to be safe.
From me.

I don't know what comes next, but I don't regret any of this.

sneha Goswami

my dream #Sacrificeinlove nojoto

read more

The Cold Summers

A wife's dream of love ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #Cook #tasteoflove #Sacrificeinlove #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #yqbabaquotes

read more
She cooked all her dreams
and flavoured it with love,
to spice up their life
and make his wish come true ! A wife's dream of love !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #cook  #tasteoflove #sacrificeinlove #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #yqbabaquotes

Shalini Sinha

🌸 ..Hardest thing!!🌸

He: What is the hardest thing you do in love?

She: To let someone go for their happiness and console yourself for the rest of the life that it's okay if that person is happy, I am happy. And deep inside you also know how badly you shatter every night and wake up with a smile everyday.

He: Is it possible to live like this forever?

She: If I can't let him go for his happiness, then I never loved him in the first place.
 The hardest thing for love!!
#yourstoryyourway #lovequote #sacrificeinlove #yqbaba_yqdidi #yoursmilemylife

The Cold Summers

A wife's dream of love ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #Cook #tasteoflove #Sacrificeinlove #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #yqbabaquotes

read more
She cooked all her dreams
and flavoured it with love,
to spice up their life
and make his wish come true ! A wife's dream of love !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #cook  #tasteoflove #sacrificeinlove #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #yqbabaquotes

Sanskar Singh Kunwar

वो करले कितनी भी मोह्हबत,
लेकिन ना होगा उससे वो जो हम 
उसके लिए हर रोज़ करते है,
त्याग........ #sacrificeinlove #betrayal_love #love_hurts #timechanges #munasif_e_mirza

Sangita Hazarika

He loves her
She loves him
But then the society
Comes in between them Open for collab

#love #unfinishedlove #societysucks #sacrificeinlove #docollabwithme #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

Gaurav Goswami

1:00 AM thoughts
(3)

Ek hasrat thi tumhara ishq choomNe ki
par hum bhi "majbooR" the....
kyuki uss waqt tum bhi kisi or ko choomne mein "mashroof" the.....

#GWords #NojotoQuote #Sacrificeinlove
#nojoto
#shayri
#love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification