Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livestories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livestories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

Two lives were born in completely different spheres of the Universe. The great kingdom of Arendelle Celebrated the Birth of Princess Elsa and Saturn's Titan welcomed his Son Thanos. Both were like poles to each other. Thanos a furious soul with potential destructive power which melts down everything and Elsa with the power of freezing and perseverance. And one day the Astral sky took a turn to unite these two explicit Entity. Kingdom of Arendelle went on a War with The Vikings and it was getti #Stories #yqbaba #fiction #livestories #rztruefiction #rzyq

read more
Castle of Ice and Fire
(In Caption)
Wreeti writes and A New Dawn Two lives were born in completely different spheres of the Universe. The great kingdom of Arendelle Celebrated the Birth of Princess Elsa and Saturn's Titan welcomed his Son Thanos. Both were like poles to each other. Thanos a furious soul with potential destructive power which melts down everything and Elsa with the power of freezing and perseverance.

And one day the Astral sky took a turn to unite these two explicit Entity.

Kingdom of Arendelle went on a War with The Vikings and it was getti

A NEW DAWN

Two lives were born in completely different spheres of the Universe. The great kingdom of Arendelle Celebrated the Birth of Princess Elsa and Saturn's Titan welcomed his Son Thanos. Both were like poles to each other. Thanos a furious soul with potential destructive power which melts down everything and Elsa with the power of freezing and perseverance. And one day the Astral sky took a turn to unite these two explicit Entity. Kingdom of Arendelle went on a War with The Vikings and it was getti #Stories #yqbaba #fiction #livestories #rztruefiction #rzyq

read more
Castle of Ice and Fire
(In Caption)
Wreeti writes and A New Dawn Two lives were born in completely different spheres of the Universe. The great kingdom of Arendelle Celebrated the Birth of Princess Elsa and Saturn's Titan welcomed his Son Thanos. Both were like poles to each other. Thanos a furious soul with potential destructive power which melts down everything and Elsa with the power of freezing and perseverance.

And one day the Astral sky took a turn to unite these two explicit Entity.

Kingdom of Arendelle went on a War with The Vikings and it was getti

the_silent_utterer

She: Don't talk to me. I'll not 
talk to you.
He: Huh? Really? Okay, 
all the best. (and, laughs over the phone)

*He knows her 'Don't talk to me' never 
lasts for that one minute 
after the sent message over chat ;)* #NojotoQuote Such fights!🙈

#livestories #bestfriendthings #lovefights #nojotoenglish #nojoto

the_silent_utterer

Every anger melts in front of a genuine sorry. Also, the sorry from the closest one is just prior to any other word after that!❤️ #livestories #bestfriendthings #nojotoenglish #Nojoto

read more
*After 2 days from a fight*

He: Hey, I'm sorry.
She (blushing over the phone): It's okay. 
You should have known that I had 
already forgiven you when 
I called you yesterday for the class. 

He: Still... (and pauses silently)

*She could feel the depth 
of his sorry in his sorry and 
wrapped up the sad convo* Every anger melts in front of a genuine sorry. Also, the sorry from the closest one is just prior to any other word after that!❤️

#livestories #bestfriendthings #nojotoenglish #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification