Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SaturdayMorning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SaturdayMorning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keke wyatt saturday love, good morning happy saturday quotes and images, good morning saturday quotes and images, good morning saturday images and quotes, happy saturday quotes and images,

• 34 Followers
  • 62 Stories

FOODEEZ

Simple cheese thali peeth #Breakfast #SaturdayMorning #viral #Trending nojoto❤ #Life

read more

Monika Monu

In my ocean of thoughts
You're that wave which
Always reaches my shore
But never stays You Always Leave 💔
#yopowrimo #yqbaba #early #sleeplessnights #saturdaymorning #leave #neverstay

MSJ Quotes

Collab and share how this beautiful #SaturdayMorning looks like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Afternoon..
(Woke up late I guess 🤔) Collab and share how this beautiful #saturdaymorning looks like. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mathan kumar G

Collab and tell what’s your plan for the the day. #SaturdayMorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sorry!!! Took the wrong decision 🤣 Collab and tell what’s your plan for the the day. #saturdaymorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Vijay K Nair

We all are passionate about something in our lives. It's a great thing to follow it with diligence. But if it reaches a point where we unconsciously subvert our other duties and priorities to chase our passion, that's when passion becomes obsession. And if we reach a point where we consciously do so, obsession has become addiction. Being driven by passion, doesn't necessarily mean that we let it overrun everything else in our life. Let's be the drivers of our lives and the script writers of our destinies ourselves.  #yqbaba  #saturdaymorning

Vijay K Nair

Liking, Loving and Devotion, are the three levels of association of our thoughts with an aspect, in the order of ascendance. Liking is subject to the characteristics of the aspect. Loving is subject to what we gain from it. We can like or love only what we consider lesser than our state of existence. But devotion is for something we uphold much above our likings or what we gain from it. Be it God, or relationships or a cause, the more devoted we are to some aspect in our lives, the more enthusiastic and contented it keeps us. #yqbaba #saturdaymorning

Shivam Soni

अपने अपने दायरे में.. Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #weekendmorning #SaturdayMorning #Spreadlove #wecandoitbetter #Hundredthquote hundredquotesdone🙏🙏

read more
                      रहकर भी बहुत कुछ कर सकते है, बाहर निकल कर दुनिया को जान ने कि जरूरत नहीं है। अपने अपने दायरे में..
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #weekendmorning #saturdaymorning #spreadlove #wecandoitbetter #hundredthquote #hundredquotesdone🙏🙏

Rahul Singh

मुझ से नफ़रत वाजिब है साहब,

ना करोगे तो मोहब्बत हो जाएगी..! #goodmorning #morning #love #lovequote #rakagraphy #shayari #saturdaymorning #mornigvibes

Thiru

Collab and tell what’s your plan for the the day. #SaturdayMorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feel good every breathe i take,
And hope today no tension and headache,
So Let me sleep again it's an emergency break. Collab and tell what’s your plan for the the day. #saturdaymorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab and share how this beautiful #SaturdayMorning looks like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the juicer button is on, juicing out verses 
from embryonic thoughts Collab and share how this beautiful #saturdaymorning looks like. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification