Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speaking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speaking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hypothetically speaking meaning in hindi, speaking blessings over my life, atakna while speaking in english, frankly speaking meaning in marathi, speaking poetry,

• 51 Followers
  • 136 Stories

R.S.Meghwal

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Priyanka Dargad

Xyco Man

Srishti Yadav

#ChildrensDay#speaking up for those Children who are illtreated Those who are forced to indulge in child labour , who are abused , those who don't have any one to look after them. Is this all we want ...No.... Now we have to stood up for the change the new generation I think can stood up for helping children ....... I just want to tell that we have to take small steps to make this world better if we help these children we are making them able to make their future better and also our country fu

read more
Kya aaj Baal Divas  sahi mayne mein kargar hai...Kya har baccha apne sapno
Ko jee rha h...
Nahin
Lakho bacche apna bachpan
Apni masoomiyat, Apni hansi
Apni nadaniyon ko kho rhe hai....
Unko hak nhi milta hai apni aankho 
Mein sapne sajane ka ....
Kya aisi zindagi ke hakdaar hain wo....
                              (Read the caption) #childrensday#speaking up for those Children who are illtreated
Those who are  forced to indulge in child labour , who are abused , those who don't have any one to look after them.
Is this all we want ...No....
Now we have to stood up for the change the new generation I  think can stood up for helping children ....... I just want to tell that we have to take small steps to make this world better if we help these children we are making them able to make their future better and also our country fu

Siyabonga Zuma

#speaking to #God about her #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
I found myself speaking to myself about you.
Then I realized that I wasn't really speaking to myself,
I was speaking to God. #speaking to #god about her
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Satyanarayana Bommagani

Nikunj Sadani

#secondquote #Conffession #speaking what is in your heart

read more
Unkahi kitni baatein mere dil me kaid hai... 
Chalo unhe aaj me shabdo ke zariye aazad karta hoon.. 
Haan  main tumse aur sirf tumhi se pyaar karta hoon... 

Teri ek jhalak ke liye har roz guzaarish main karta hoon...
Saapno mein bhi apne inn aankho ko main kaam pe lagata hun
Bas tera deedar ek baar kar sakoon  
 issi khatir teri galliyon se har rooz gujarta hoon.. 
Haan main tumse sirf tumse hi pyaar karta hoon.. 

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon.. 
Main sirf tumse.. 
Sirf tumhi se pyaar karta hoon❣❣

#secondquote #conffession #speaking what is in your heart

Devansh Desai

Our brain is flawed. And so is our mind.
Sometimes we may not be able to recollect things in an instant, while on other occasions we'll have no problem whatsoever.
It's more or less, somewhat similar with our hearing.
More often than not, we ARE listening. But because everyone has had their own shit at some point or another, there are chances that listening to a certain person's story will suddenly take us back to that point of time when WE might have experienced that ourselves, and chances are we may lose track of the conversation. It doesn't mean we are simply hearing and not connecting, or trying to lend that ear, or be engaging. It's simply that LISTENING to YOUR story has made US unintentionally go to ours for a moment.
Believe me. Trust me. We ARE listening to You.  #listening #speaking #talking #converations #experiences #triggers #yqexperience #yqbaba

Psychic Priya

Listening is an indispensable skill in any language 
development; can't be examined by pen paper test;
Listening and Speaking are alike in this manner.

Writing skill is not irrelative to listening and speaking ;all are integrated but one who is articulate in writing; having a robust vocabulary doesn't mean would be a good listener and speaker.

To have good grip on writing skill one must have graphic,phonetic,semantic & graphic cum phonetic... all the aspects of a language . #writing 
#listening 
#speaking 
#reading 
#language
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification