Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Quilt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Quilt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the quilt and other stories ismat chughtai, quilt and other stories, the quilt and other stories, quilt meaning in hindi, the quilt story read online,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aaftab khan

Wafadari Honi Chahiye 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 #Quilting #Quilt #Sewing #quiltersofinstagram #quiltsofinstagram #patchwork #Quilts #quilter

read more
Kisi Ke Sath Raho To Wafadar Bankar Raho 

Yai Dekho Dena Gire Huve Logo Ki Pehchan Hai  Wafadari Honi Chahiye 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

#quilting #quilt #sewing #quiltersofinstagram #quiltsofinstagram #patchwork #quilts #quilter

Shweta Gupta

And today blanket won over the quilt!

Quilt(kept on side) : "Apna time aayega! "

#temparturerise #blanket #quilt #temperature  #apnatimeaayega #rise #kuchbhi #yqbaba

Kartik Prajapat

I'm laying languorously sick on my bed, there's much which storms my head and yet nothing to write. I wonder how my musings are nothing but a tangoing, put down. It is for this reason, I've opted to entwine them as a patchwork of my quilt life. Now that I have resolved to do so, I think I'm lagging behind but, writings ? are they about sliding forward, I'll thereafter get behind? And even if it leads me behind, I'll not be afraid to move forward. Writings they say, they feel no more to write, #weavingwords #longform #Quilt #writetoheal #patchworkquilt

read more
      I'm laying languorously sick on my bed, there's much which storms my head and yet nothing to write. I wonder how my musings are nothing but a tangoing, put down. It is for this reason, I've opted to entwine them as a patchwork of my quilt life.

Now that I have resolved to do so, I think I'm lagging behind but, writings ? are they about sliding forward, I'll thereafter get behind? And even if it leads me behind, I'll not be afraid to move forward.

Writings they say, they feel no more to write,

Jahnvee

The love for the chai and rajai 😃😍 Video #nojotoquotes #WinterChill #Tea #Quilt #saviour ❤️ #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification