Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveiseternal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveiseternal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 18 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rinku Mogare

mute video

Mona Jillu

mute video

Sweta

#repost Unable to write because of exams. Pardon me for that. #hugday #loveiseternal #smileonface #significantother #swet_a #musings

read more
        #repost Unable to write because of exams. Pardon me for that.

#hugday #loveiseternal #smileonface #significantother #swet_a #musings

Sweta

The rose isn't a tool to propose love only, is it ? It symbolizes some indelible memories, some unconfessed words and more importantly, it's the souvenir of our departed dears :) #roseday #diarylove #fragranceoflove #longlostmemories #swet_a #loveiseternal

read more
And the rose uttered~

The way he stashed 
me in his diary, my
withered petals 
found their long-lost 
fragrance :)
 The rose isn't a tool to propose love only, is it ? It symbolizes some indelible memories, some unconfessed words and more importantly, it's the souvenir of our departed dears :)

#roseday #diarylove #fragranceoflove #longlostmemories #swet_a #loveiseternal

cressy adoline

#collabwithme #loveiseternal love #Nature Participate in this #doublecollab and describe when does #lovework and not work. Add 5 enter keys to separate the two collab texts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
We consciously work on it!

............................................... #collabwithme #loveiseternal
#love #nature
  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe when does #lovework and not work. 

Add 5 enter keys to separate the two collab texts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba    #yqbaba

Rabiya Nizam

Har ek tukda samet liya
 Uske Bagh-e-ishq se
Phir bhi Kuch khali sa hai
Shayad Dil ke Kuch Zarre Chutt Gaye...!!

हर एक टुकड़ा समेट लिया
उसके बाग़-ए-इश्क़ से
फिर भी कुछ ख़ाली सा है
शायद दिल के कुछ ज़र्रे छूट गए...।। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #broken_heart #loveiseternal #darkness #aloneisalive #liveyourlife

Bad Poet

If you rinse off your philosophies, your identity, your ideas of good and bad and your rigid beliefs about life, you'll see how bright the love shines from within. 

Love is universal, the negatives are manufactured.  #love #badpoet #humanheart #musingtime #musingsoflife #loveislife #loveiseternal #creator

A NEW DAWN

Har ek tukda samet liya
 Uske Bagh-e-ishq se
Phir bhi Kuch khali sa hai
Shayad Dil ke Kuch Zarre Chutt Gaye...!!

हर एक टुकड़ा समेट लिया
उसके बाग़-ए-इश्क़ से
फिर भी कुछ ख़ाली सा है
शायद दिल के कुछ ज़र्रे छूट गए...।। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #broken_heart #loveiseternal #darkness #aloneisalive #liveyourlife

Guru

#lovetales 🙂 #understanding #loveiseternal #beliveinsomeone LoveStories❤ drop your comments #holdinghands

read more
Couple 1
" Unhe dekho they are so perfect yaar..."😍
"Aur ek hum hai...Khair chhodo ab kya fayda" 😏

Couple 2 
"Wo log hum mein dekhkar jhagad rahe hai"🧐
"Haan, jhagad toh rahe hai tab bhi sath hai
Hum toh door hone mein lage hai" 😐

Couple 3
"Muje na duniya se matlab nahi
Bas tum badalna mat kabhi... I love you" 😘
😅I love you too Senorita! Ab koi shak ? 🤔

©Guru #lovetales  🙂 

#understanding #loveiseternal #beliveinsomeone #LoveStories❤ 

drop your comments

#holdinghands

SUPROTIM DEY

#প্রেমটেম❤️ #loveiseternal #loveisintheair #TuHiHaiAshiqui #Tu_hai_wajah #তোরজন্য #Love

read more
কথাদের শেষটাতে,
তুমি আছো রেশটাতে,,
তোমার মন মতো সবই হোক, আমারই চেষ্টাতে ।

- সুপ্রতিম দে

©SUPROTIM DEY #প্রেমটেম❤️ #loveiseternal #loveisintheair 
#TuHiHaiAshiqui #Tu_hai_wajah #তোরজন্য 

#Love
loader
Home
Explore
Events