Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best purposeoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best purposeoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about historically the purpose of a web page was to, purpose of process is to deliver software, purpose of management accounting is to, love purpose quotes, rah pur khar hai kya hona hai lyrics,

• 40 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pon Rani

mute video

Soft Skills by Vandana Saini

mute video

Saket Shindikar

"Sleep with the Dream Inside , Wake up with Purpose Outside" #wakeupcall #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #purposeoflife

Saket Shindikar

"Sleep with the Dream Inside , Wake up with Purpose Outside" #wakeupcall #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #purposeoflife

Harish Reddy S

Your Goals Should Be A Purpose To Achieve,
Not Just A Wish To Acquire. #goals #goalsoflife #purposeoflife #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Abi Lakshmi✍

Live Soulfully #purposeoflife #purposeinlife #Soul

read more
If you do every little thing you do with sense of Purpose, The Purpose of Your Life will not be at a Distant.  Live Soulfully
#purposeoflife
#purposeinlife 
#soul

sanjana

Grant me a vision 
to see your glance in everything around. 
O' Krishna!
Quench my thirsty eyes, 
For that is only my purpose of life! 

#happykrishnajanmastami #purposeoflife #yqbaba #yqquotes

SUKHAD SHARMA

I was born many years back, Yet, I am born today. I had got a physical form then, I have got a purpose today. It was a happy day, when I was born. Everyone was elated, #Soul #Motivation #Birth #Body #motivationalquotes #secondquote #purposeoflife #motivationtime

read more
The Birth of the Soul and Body I was born many years back, 
Yet, I am born today.
I had got a physical form then,
I have got a purpose today.

It was a happy day,
when I was born.
Everyone was elated,

The Cold Summers

Rushing time & rattling purposes ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlife #purposeoflife #searchformeaning #runningtime #nonstoplife #Findyourway #yqwriters

read more
And we keep searching for a purpose
within the splattered colors of time ! Rushing time & rattling purposes !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqlife #purposeoflife #searchformeaning #runningtime #nonstoplife #findyourway #yqwriters

Ajay Biswas

मेहनत ही बताती है कि परिणाम कैसा होगा...
वर्ना परिणाम तो बता ही देगी की मेहनत कैसी थी...  #purposeoflife, #goal, #hard-work, #success, #results,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification