Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motivationtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motivationtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theories of motivation are used to, jiski biwi moti uska bhi bada naam hai, mot ki shayari, jhatko zulf se pani ye moti, tlismi moti shop near me,

• 752 Followers
  • 3768 Stories

Urcharm

Skip all the things which is irritating you...
Forget all the things that had happened in the past.....
Being a new changes on you,
Let's change yourself & filled with compassionate and flawless personality.
Focus on your goals & become a noble kind person,
Feel arrogant to your respectable parents.

©Urcharm #quote#quoteoftheday #insipiration #motivation #motivationtime #englishquote #life #lifelessons #lifequotes #studentslife

Jokes की दुनिया

संघर्ष में बस इतना याद रखो, या तो जीत मिलेगी या जीत का रास्ता..!! #motivationgyan #Motivational #motivational_quotes #motivation_for_life #Motivational_Life #Motivational_Line #motivationtime #motivation_Shayari #Motivational #motivation_program #जानकारी

read more

GJ's Motivational

Tera raasta hi Tera saathi hai GJ'SMOTIVEBLOGGER #motivationtime #Dreams #inspirationalquotes #Motivational #प्रेरक

read more
ये रास्ते ही ले जाएंगे। मंजिल तक बस तू हौसला रख ...
कभी सुना है कि अंधेरे ने सुबह ना होने दी हो..!!!!!!

©Gajanan gonewar Tera raasta hi Tera saathi hai
GJ'SMOTIVEBLOGGER
#motivationtime   #Dreams #inspirationalquotes  #Motivational

Kalpana priya

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions #alonevibes #motivate #motivationtime #RailTrack#Photography #brokenheart #Motivational

read more

Sonu

#motivationtime loV€fOR€v€R #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

"The future of Al (Artificial Intelligence) lies in our hands, and like any child, it needs the nurturing touch of a mother to help it thrive and succeed." 👁️Mothering Al: Much like raising a child, developing Al requires instilling a strong foundation of values and ethical principles by prioritizing transparency, fairness, and accountability. 👁️Cultivating Growth: Parenting involves creating a supportive environment for our children to learn, explore, and grow. Similarly, Al thrives in an envir #Thoughts #Emotional #mindfulness #mentalHealth #artificialintelligence #motivationtime #perosnaldevelopment

read more

Saket Ranjan Shukla

‍अपनी फ़ितरत, कैसे छोड़ दूँ..! . ✍🏻Saket Ranjan Shukla All rights reserved© . Like≋Comment Follow @my_pen_my_strength . #Hope #शायरी #nevergiveup #Hardships #motivationtime #स्याहीकार #givingupisnotanoption

read more
‍अपनी फ़ितरत, कैसे छोड़ दूँ

ख़्वाबों में उम्मीदों के रंग भरना कैसे छोड़ दूँ,
हौसले हैं बुलंद, तो आगे बढ़ना कैसे छोड़ दूँ,
जब तूफ़ान तरस खाता ही नहीं हालातों पर,
फ़िर मैं थककर, कोशिशें करना कैसे छोड़ दूंँ.!

IG :— @my_pen_my_strength

©Saket Ranjan Shukla ‍अपनी फ़ितरत, कैसे छोड़ दूँ..!
✍🏻Saket Ranjan Shukla
All rights reserved©
Like≋Comment
Follow @my_pen_my_strength

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice

read more
In the long run, life will test you without syllabus, without preparation. That, my friend, is the actual examination. Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student.

Kabir Infinity

It's #motivationtime. What do you do when you #feellost? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stop searching!  It's #motivationtime. What do you do when you #feellost?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Preeti Shukla

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #areallybravething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with #Preetishukla_810

read more
I really  brave thing I did was ,
 soo you can't sit any where.
Get up, Go ,run and do any anything.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
but don't waste of your time,
 dont waste of your knowledge. 
you can do any thing because you have many knowledge, use it and proof that you are a brave person....... 💪💪📚📚 Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #areallybravething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with #preetishukla_810
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification