Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best on_the_way_of_being_wild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best on_the_way_of_being_wild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, the way i love you poem, way to music, way to go meaning, way to go,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aashi Prajapati

Satyaprem Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Dalchand Nobita 😊 sonu parihar #on_the_way_of_being_wild

read more
Is it easy to forget someone easily? Especially when they are special to you, like a part of you. Moreover, why it is too necessary to stay apart of your loved ones?
Though, I know, Life will not give answers to these questions as Life is Supreme and we are just part of it... the unnecessary parts, on which Life doesn't rely upon.
Feelings are the second most enemy to us. Why they devlop inside us? Why we are not just so called robots of God.. Feelingless Robots.

All I am now is surrounded by the layer of sorrow, mistakes, compromise & guilt.

#on_the_way_of_being_wild #NojotoQuote Satyaprem Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Dalchand Nobita 😊  sonu parihar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification