Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myheartbreak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myheartbreak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 【myheart】折疊式兒童安全餐椅/多功能可調式兒童餐椅, i had to break up with the love of my life, my boyfriend wants to break up with me but i love him, i want to break up with my girlfriend but i love her, i want to break up with my boyfriend but i love him,

• 37 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your reticence, 
lack of communication 
towards me 
that dismantles 
the relationship Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when i expect from the other person .... Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
discrimination...
the worst kind of human cruelty!  Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

read more
Just because someone failed you in love once,
You believe you are incapable of giving and receiving love. Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Masquerading my presence with the filth of confusion, questions that can never be unravelled...
Taint on my love is my fear.
 Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
I don't know your name...
And still I see your dreams,
As if you would be future writer of my biography ...
Loving someone, dreaming about someone without knowing who is he...
But I will always love u.
🌻
Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan 
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan...

🌻
Koi Poochhe To Main Boloon Kya
Ke Mujhko Hua Hai Kya
More Ang Ang Mein Hai Sughand
Jo Tune Hai Chhoo Liya by writing , by poems, by stories , by making me meet YQ🌻
 Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a person who was once
your closest one
turns out to be far
from your thoughts
once who knew
your every heart beat
now doesn't even know
whether you are breathing... Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
the disloyalty. Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindabreaksmyheartquote #lovepoem #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
however hard we  try to build things up
They still break apart 
And it does hurt a lot #mykindabreaksmyheartquote #lovepoem #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
dishonesty Time for a #lovepoem. What breaks your heart? #myheartbreak #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification