Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best herlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best herlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 39 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Susmitha Kannan

Quoted #SunSet #herlove #hislove Love #Coupleloves

read more
Express your love in an unforgettable way with a personalized pillow made just for her. Go with the above design or browse our entire assortment.

©Susmitha Kannan Quoted
#SunSet #HerLove #HisLove #Love #Coupleloves

Dhiraj Singh

#Her #herlove

read more
जब भी सोचता हूं
आंख भर आता है।
तेरा प्यार भी अब बस
ख्यालो में रह जाता है।

©Dhiraj Singh #Her 
#Herlove
#nojotoquote

Aady

Have you ever felt like you're going a little crazy? Just a bit because you can't stop looking at your phone for the ninth time in a row? Waiting. Expecting. A new message to arrive at any time. Why? Because love is weird, but that's why love is blind. #herlove #hislove #drunkenlove #savinggrace #crazyasme

read more
  Crazy love...

//caption// Have you ever felt like you're going a little crazy? 
Just a bit because you can't stop looking at your phone for the ninth time in a row? 
Waiting. 
Expecting. 
A new message to arrive at any time. 
Why? 
Because love is weird, 
but that's why love is blind.

Harish K B

"Her love was an infection that I didn't want to be cured of " #heartbreak #lovefailure #herlove #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Harish K B

I wanted to fight my past,
She made me embrace it. #her #yqbaba #yqquotes #herlove

Harish K B

Your love ironed out all the wrinkles of my heart. #love #wrinkles #lovequotes #heart #herlove #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Harish K B

All my sorrows withered away with her love shower. #love #lovequotes #herlove #loveshower #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #yqbaba #TheLoveSaga takes me to 1100th.😍 #LoveForYouBaby #lub_dub - The biologically defined terminology for one complete heartbeat (Relates to the sound) #herlove #hermuse

read more
Her heart made a lub
His made a dub
The lub-dub together
Gave their love a smug,

She couldn't resist to kiss
He could only feel
And when he started kissing
She was up on her heels,

He was silently gazing her
To find more essence of beauty
She was creating more charm
With his ever growing anxiety,

She held him from within
And shook him from beneath
The serendipity of her touch
Gave him the love sheath. #FreakySatty #YQbaba

#TheLoveSaga takes me to 1100th.😍

#LoveForYouBaby

#Lub_Dub - The biologically defined terminology for one complete heartbeat (Relates to the sound)

Ahsas Alfazo ke

#happyholi #tumaurmain #herlove #mylove #Holi streak B Ravan priyanshi Singh. pramodini mohapatra Priya Gour Mumbaikar_diary #कविता #NojotoStreak

read more
mute video

Sonalin Dash

She would go any lengths of time 
and space to prove his words right 
and her own beliefs wrong,
if she trusted him for.  #herlove#hisjealousy#theirtrust#loveovercomesall
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification