Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best haibun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best haibun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haibun, tu hi to meri dost hai lyrics, shairana si hai zindagi ki faza lyrics, thode se kya hota hai, ho jata hai pyar,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

mute video

Springblossoms

Life is so difficult surrounded By full of high tides, Making it so hard to swim Through the daily challenges and Struggles one could afford! Aah! Sometimes my soul feels So drained and helpless That I question myself, #Success #Challenge #celebration #yqbaba #Voyage #haibun

read more
Struggles are success
And celebration of life,
One must travel once! Life is so difficult surrounded
By full of high tides,
Making it so hard to swim
Through the daily challenges and
Struggles one could afford!
Aah! Sometimes my soul feels
So drained and helpless
That I question myself,

Anuj Jain

We told you to marry and you were not wary. Now you have lost the right to be angry. You had the chance to say no, But with stars in your eyes you were gung ho. Love makes you do silly things you knew, But you wanted to be with your beau. Now that we are absolved of all guilt. We wish you a wedding full of love and bliss. #yqbaba #yqdidi #firstattempt #haibun #restzone #rzhaibun

read more

Marriage :  A Haibun

In caption We told you to marry and you were not wary.
Now you have lost the right to be angry.
You had the chance to say no, 
But with stars in your eyes you were gung ho.
Love makes you do silly things you knew,
But you wanted to be with your beau.
Now that we are absolved of all guilt.
We wish you a wedding full of love and bliss.

_suruchi_

Haibun: prose poem +haiku #haibun

read more
Haibun:Mother
Image credit : rightful owner

She is an umbrella when it's raining . She is the shadow when sun's blazing.  She is a warm blanket when wind is freezing. Her love and affection is a blessing.

She preaches when path closes. She stitches when tearing apart is what soul chooses. Her love kisses when hatred is what world oozes. 

Kind Affectionate
A Fierce Protector she is 
Love warmth infinite

#haibun
©_suruchi_ Haibun: prose poem +haiku

Shreeya Dhapola

Sunset they saw

Late night calls
Love blossomed
Fall arrived

In the Dawn of love ,they sat watching the sunrise together.
Rainbows they saw near the mountains.Love echoed from all corners.Leaves drenched in love of rain.Butterflies admiring beauty of flowers.Winds blowing heavily.Sky covered with clouds.Chills down the spine.Sunset arrived only to remind that some things are better left unsaid.Some dreams are nothing but illusion.Mirage waiting to be revealed.

A_tale_for_you #NojotoQuote Haibun Poetry on Sunset
#Nojotoenglish #sunset #love #haibun #poetry #poet #nojotowriters #feelings #thoughts #nojotoenglishwodstatic

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification