Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smileis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smileis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the smile is the beginning of love, smile my love quotes, smile my love, quotes about smile and love, i love your smile quotes for him,

• 57 Followers
  • 57 Stories

Princess siri

#self_love , #smileis .... #Life

read more
“If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.''

©Princess siri #self_love , #smileis ....

M K

TEJ CREATION

. .

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To hides the pain...

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you?

#smileis #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking on the pathway of life's beauty, 
either touched by innocence, tickled by maturity, tagged by love or kissed by divinity..
It is an unparalleled gift by life to one and all.. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you?

Fairy Lights

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy

read more
Can turn out every conflict
In a matter of time shift 
Into a relationship
Against rifts?
Fully equipped! Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy

Trapti

read more
which should be received with an exchange gift of smile
☺

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Osho Jain

read more
Which you can find and give either in eating dairy milk or in milky bar...
Be it barf Ka gola or mammi ke sath gapshap...
Smile is the precious gift ...
You can find this in your baby nephew phullu or in watching Meena ki kahani,
You can find it in reading art and culture for upsc or you can give it on completing your syllabus...
You can give it as well as feel it on getting bargained clothes ...I find bargaining as my fundamental right 😅

sk

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #writingresolution#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that despite being very valuable, you can give it to anyone without any cost and in return you will also get this valuable gift back. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#smileis #metaphor  #writingresolution#YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #peppeboy #yqenglish #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #smileplease Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which,
even when you are 
left with 
nothing at all,
You could walk away flashing, 
one with the broadest one ever, 
on your pretty face. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#smileis #metaphor #peppeboy #yqenglish #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #smileplease
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification