Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best valentinesspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best valentinesspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy valentines to the love of my life, transitioned vmx/execstate/val to poweredoff, val love, happy valentines day to my true love, valentine love,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Tangled Damsel

This valentine's celebrate your love with your ex,
By sending the most expensive chocolates and flowers on cash on delivery!!! #valentinesspecial

Roohi Bhargava

He- I respect you and your work.  I know you enough for now and would like to learn more from you nd know you but with a difference. .
She- What kind of difference? 
He- I would love to know you more with you being at my side, your hands intertwined in mine and lets start a new journey.  Will you marry me? 
She(smiles) - yes I do! #ValentinesSpecial #valentineProposal
#dream #YQBaba

Roohi Bhargava

#valentinesspecial love Happy Valentines Day!

read more
LOVE does not mean dates,  candle night dinners or a kiss on the lips. 
Its all about your care, trust, love and understanding to the other person. Even a soft kiss on the forehead will be the perfect gift on Valentines Day.  #ValentinesSpecial #love 
Happy Valentines Day!

Pushpa Rai...

Pushpa Rai...

Sharvida Jackman

without you there wouldn't had been a valentine #valentinesday #deepquotes #valentine2020 #valentinesspecial #valentinequotes #valentinesday2020 #quotelover #quotesdaily

Sharvida Jackman

i will give up roses and wine for you but don't ask me to choose between chocola and you #valentinesday #deepquotes #valentine2020 #valentinesspecial #valentinequotes #valentinesday2020 #quotelover #quotesdaily

Sharvida Jackman

i will give up roses and wine for you but don't ask me to choose between chocola and you #valentinesday #deepquotes #valentine2020 #valentinesspecial #valentinequotes #valentinesday2020 #quotelover #quotesdaily

Money Mansukh

Few Hours Left, Share & Support. Subscribe! MUSICAL GROOVES On YouTube For Updates. #izhaar #valentinesspecial #RoseDaySpecial #NewRomanticSong #RomaticSongs2020 #ValentinesSong #propose #TheProposal #proposeday #nojotophoto

read more
 Few Hours Left, Share & Support. Subscribe! MUSICAL GROOVES On YouTube For Updates.

#Izhaar #ValentinesSpecial #RoseDaySpecial #NewRomanticSong #RomaticSongs2020 #valentinessong #Propose #TheProposal #ProposeDay

Money Mansukh

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification