Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best momdadloveyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best momdadloveyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mom i love you so much in spanish, mom i love you so much quotes, i love mom dad meaning in hindi, mom i love you so much, mom and dad quotes i love you,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Raj Kishor Roy

mute video

Motivationalworld06

mute video

vishal sharma

#Happiness Mom❤ #momdadloveyou mummy❤💓 #Life

read more
mute video

Prince Kumar

mute video

Darshan Blon

Me and my Di were listening to our mom sharing her love story, how she met dad and everything else in details. We could see that spark in her eyes and they were speaking even louder than her excitement filled sentences. They first crossed each other in the college hallway, their eyes met and "boom" there was that Bollywood magic that weaved its charm in their hearts. She said "We never spoke a word but just one gaze and we knew :this is it". They have been together for the past 38 years now a #Heart #LoveStory #yqbaba #myworld #Blessed #momdadloveyou #theyarethebest

read more
It is true indeed, we don't need words or sentences to speak for us when our eyes can just portray what's in our heart..

Continued in caption..  Me and my Di were listening to our mom sharing her love story, how she met dad and everything else in details.

We could see that spark in her eyes and they were speaking even louder than her excitement filled sentences.
They first crossed each other in the college hallway, their eyes met and "boom" there was that Bollywood magic that weaved its charm in their hearts. She said "We never spoke a word but just one gaze and we knew :this is it". 

They have been together for the past 38 years now a

Akshit Ojha

जो प्राप्त है उसे पर्याप्त समझिए ,
  गर ख्वाहिशों के पीछे भागेंगे तो जिंदगी समाप्त समझिए ।। Dat's enough 😍

#mydreams 
#careergoals 
#momdadloveyou 
#familylove 
#aksh 
#yourquotedidi

साहस

इसलिए माँ-बाप का दर्जा हमेशा ऊँचा था है और रहेगा ! कोशिश करो की जब वो बुढे हो तो वो भी आपको बोझ न लगे।❤🙏 #singhsahb #Momdad #momdadloveyou #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nikhil Singh✍ Collaborating with Kavya Singh

read more
अपनी बीवी का वजन खीझ पैदा करता। इसलिए माँ-बाप का दर्जा हमेशा ऊँचा था है और रहेगा ! कोशिश करो की जब वो बुढे हो तो वो भी आपको बोझ न लगे।❤🙏
#singhsahb 
#momdad #momdadloveyou 
#lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nikhil Singh✍
Collaborating with Kavya Singh

Srilatha Gugunta

Inspired from the midnight poem, here's a simile collab as a #latenightquotes challenge for all of you. #forgettingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsad #yqsadness #yqsadfeelings #momdadloveyou #imissyou

read more
Loosing yourself consciously inside you..
As, the voice that has lost in the silence..
An eyes that long for your sight, cries to see you..
No ears to hear me, of everything I want to say..
I'd love to grow to live with you once again..
But sadly, a stranger I sound to my own kin..
As I'm left me to fate, with no caution ahead.. Inspired from the midnight poem, here's a simile collab as a #latenightquotes challenge for all of you. #forgettingsomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsad #yqsadness #yqsadfeelings #momdadloveyou #imissyou

Suyash

"कुछ लोग कहते है की क़िस्मत हाथों की लकीरें से तय होते हैं , पर मुझे लगता है सर पर माँ-पिताजी का साया हो तो लकीरों की जरुरत नहीं पड़ती ।। 🙂🙂 #yqlife #yqbaba #yqmomdad #momdadblessings #momdadloveyou #missyoumomdad #yqhindi #yqthoughts

read more
कुछ लोग कहते है की क़िस्मत हाथों की लकीरें  से तय होते हैं ,
पर मुझे लगता है सर पर माँ-पिताजी का साया हो तो लकीरों की जरुरत नहीं पड़ती ।। 🙂🙂 "कुछ लोग कहते है की क़िस्मत हाथों की लकीरें  से तय होते हैं ,
पर मुझे लगता है सर पर माँ-पिताजी का साया हो तो लकीरों की जरुरत नहीं पड़ती ।। 🙂🙂

#yqlife #yqbaba #yqmomdad #momdadblessings #momdadloveyou #missyoumomdad #yqhindi #yqthoughts

Buddywrites

माँ का प्यार और पापा की कुर्बानी अपने बच्चो का जीवन साकार करती हैं #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovequotes #yqlovetales #momdadloveyou

read more
बेटियाँ अपने पापा के सबसे करीब होती हैं...
और बेटे अपनी माँ के...
इसिलिए....
बेटियाँ पापा की परियां होती हैं 
और 
बेटे अपनी माँ के लाडले.❤❤❤💕💕 माँ का प्यार और पापा की कुर्बानी 
अपने बच्चो का जीवन साकार करती हैं 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#lovequotes 
#yqlovetales 
#momdadloveyou
loader