Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myidea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myidea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how myipaddress, ha myisam, myiris 2 iris software, myiris share market nse, irene zin mar myint,

• 10 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Rahul Sharma

A sincere effort is needed to change present day education system with addition of moral values and ethics augmented with real skill development courses. #myidea #yqbaba #education #ethics #yqtales #writer #yqquotes #independence

Swapnil Moon

As an engineer I have lot of stuff in my mind.... But, let's go with basics... #myidea #yqbaba #yqquotes #reuse #Recycle #Furniture #Aesthetic #articles

read more
Use of broken wood furniture for 
making other furniture or 
aesthetic articles. As an engineer I have lot of stuff in my mind....
But, let's go with basics...
#MyIdea
#yqbaba #yqquotes #reuse #recycle #furniture #aesthetic #articles

Gaurav Dutta

Youthness is just an excuse to be behave like children, when world tagged you "adult" #myidea #youth #adult #oneliner #gauravdutta #oneliner #life #tag

Gaurav Dutta

Youthness is just an excuse to be behave like children, when world tagged you "adult" #myidea #youth #adult #oneliner #gauravdutta #oneliner #life #tag

Ankit

#myidea #yqbaba

read more
Indians instead of thinking themselves as " The Victims of Corruption " Should remove the facia and stop enjoying the Corruption by themselves.
  #MyIdea #yqbaba

Jaismine Khalsa

Jugaad can be translated as a hack. But it is more, it's an innovative form of adapting. Example: In the book 'Jugaad,' the author meets Mansukh Prajapati who has designed a fridge that costs Rs 2500/-, is MADE OUT OF CLAY (it is called Mitticool) and runs without electricity. He doesn't even have a degree in engineering. Use #myidea and come up with crazy, innovative and bizarre ideas. #Change #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #betterindia

read more
Plastics could be used in the road construction..., since it is non- biodegradable.,it is harmful and if used in roads will result in its strongness... 
Whereas paper wrk cn be 90% reduced as it cn be online except the official wrk... 🙏👍 Jugaad can be translated as a hack. But it is more, it's an innovative form of adapting.

Example: In the book 'Jugaad,' the author meets Mansukh Prajapati who has designed a fridge that costs Rs 2500/-, is MADE OUT OF CLAY (it is called Mitticool) and runs without electricity.

He doesn't even have a degree in engineering. 

Use #MyIdea and come up with crazy, innovative and bizarre ideas.

Dhana Singh

#MyThinking#MyIdea

Dhana Singh

#MyThinking#MyIdea

Dhana Singh

#MyThinking#MyIdea

Dhana Singh

#Makarshakranti#Khichadi#MyThinking#MyIdea
loader
Home
Explore
Events