Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best carelessness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best carelessness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about carelessness meaning in hindi, carelessness in hindi, carelessness meaning in urdu, carelessness meaning in marathi, carelessness meaning in telugu,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

My Loquacious World

Because money matters more than people #Money #paisa #greed #carelessness #myloquaciousworld #Reality #Life #SAD #nojotoenglish

read more
In my moments of need, his support is key,
A caring soul who worries about me.
But now he requests his rightful fee,
5000 rupees, a sum meant to be.
I'll repay the love that he has shown,
For his concern, I owe him my own.
With gratitude, I'll settle what's owed.

©My Loquacious World Because money matters more than people #Money #paisa #greed #carelessness #myloquaciousworld #Reality #Life #SAD #nojotoenglish

Springblossoms

Thanks for the pokes 😊 Arjun Sinh Jadeja ✨ SaDiSt 💘 ✨ Just adding few words as I liked the theme 😊💙 #natural_pearl #sorrow_sea #Happiness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #shore #yqthoughts #carelessness

read more
You may sink in problems,
But you have an option to swim
And go ahead leaving
Behind the mistakes 
Like a ripple,

Thanks for the pokes 😊
Arjun Sinh Jadeja ✨
SaDiSt 💘 ✨

Just adding few words as I liked the theme 😊💙

#natural_pearl
#sorrow_sea

Varadhan P M

Sometimes we boast that we are
damn busy that we don't have 
time even to sit and eat !!

Nice to feel that we are busy
but soon we would have to spend 
more time in bed, in Hospital....

Pay heed to the warning ⚠️ #health #busylife #negligence #carelessness #  issues

Sourajita D

Thank you for inviting😊 #natural_pearl #sorrow_sea #yqbaba #yqrz #sourajita #lovewithouthim #carelessness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aman Raj

read more
Your curing heart's mess,
And a little craziness 
Is what you need; to move on 
To cross the storming sea,
And to set yourself free.
To recreate your brave soul's ways! Thank you for inviting😊

#natural_pearl
#sorrow_sea

#yqbaba #yqrz #sourajita #lovewithouthim #carelessness    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aman Raj

Purva Doshi

There is a thin line of difference between freedom and carelessness. People should understand it. #yqbaba #Freedom #yqenglish #carelessness #musings

read more
If freedom is about sleeping with anyone we like, smoking in and out, having alcohol anytime we want and showing body to entire world then it's okay if you don't have freedom. Wearing what we like is our personal choice but a choice is personal if we keep it to ourselves. Smoking is good neither for men nor for women. So don't rebel against your parents if they deny you to smoke. Alcohol is not good for kidneys and lever and even brain. No parent shall allow their kids to damage their body. When we publicise the size of our breasts or show our naked chest, we can't expect people to shut and we can't expect from our parents to grant us this kind of freedom!  There is a thin line of difference between freedom and carelessness. People should understand it. 

#yqbaba #freedom #yqenglish #carelessness #musings

Vedika

Every time my wounds heal,
Each time their carelessness
makes them bleed again
and also make them deep. #sixtythirdquote #love #friendship #life #wounds #hurt #carelessness #edited

Random quotes Swati

आम जनता से क्या उम्मीद करें,
जब जनसेवक नेता और 
सेलिब्रिटी लोग ही सरकार की 
बातों की गंभीरता को नहीं समझ पाए। #carelessness 
#covid19 
#coronavirus 
#randomquotesfromswati

Min. Sunday

Careless people #carelessness #carelessquotes #clothes

read more
Wearing a backside of a cloth ,
Is an evidence of Carelessness.
Trust me. Careless people
#carelessness 
#carelessquotes
#clothes

wordsbyvaani

mute video

Ahsaason he moti

ऐसा ही था मेरी हथेली पर वो नन्हा सा पौधा 
जिसे उस रोज़ तुमने अपने आंगन से जुदा किया। #naturelove#lovetree#femaleinfanticide#abortion#miscarriage#carelessness#
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification