Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 14wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 14wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 73 Followers
  • 109 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. You can post as many as you wish. MULTIPLE POSTS ALLOWED. A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. I will be reading all the posts between 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm IST. Basically one hour from the time this post we #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Relying on others you left me alone.
How much belief you had on me? Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. You can post as many as you wish. MULTIPLE POSTS ALLOWED.

A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. 

I will be reading all the posts between 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm IST. Basically one hour from the time this post we

Tejaswini Patra

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordstory Remember unlike a poem, a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There should be a conflict in the middle which gets resolved in the end. Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. A new mother had arrived at our home. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Rab kare bhi to kya???
Woh bhi khudko tanhha hi payaa 
insaan banke yanhaa... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a  #14wordstory 

Remember unlike a poem, a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There should be a conflict in the middle which gets resolved in the end. Here's my try:

Father was happy. I was not. A new mother had arrived at our home.   #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vennila

Self-talk💃😅✨✌ All the bestest questions I ask and I myself answer them😅 48/365 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #selflove love #lovequotes #writingresolution life #14wordstory

read more
At times of finding peace
I search for me within me 
There I rest !  Self-talk💃😅✨✌
All the bestest questions I ask and I myself answer them😅

48/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #selflove #love #lovequotes #writingresolution #life #14wordstory

Vennila

Motivation💪 45/365 #yqbaba #yourquote #challengeaccepted #14wordstory #Collab #Motivation #yqbabaquotes #yqquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words hike, striking to
Steal the hidden power within me 
Strength within, arouse there !!!  Motivation💪

45/365
#yqbaba #yourquote #challengeaccepted #14wordstory #collab
#motivation #yqbabaquotes   #yqquotes

Springblossoms

Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. Here eclipse is the ego which is intensifying more to get higher. And love is the sky which is still ( motionless ) witnessing war helplessly. A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. I will be reading all #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eclipse intensifying for 
It's survival to glow.
But the sky still
Witnessing surpassing war. Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant.

Here eclipse is the ego which is intensifying more to get higher. And love is the sky which is still ( motionless ) witnessing war helplessly. 

A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. 

I will be reading all

Springblossoms

Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Valentines week here... but often breaks the bond faster because of misunderstanding. A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. I will be reading all the posts and commenting and following where I feel compelled to. The posts that I find to be the most ingeni #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Her eyes bleed.
He inhales that 
Heart wrenching melancholy.
Who's the culprit?
Simply "misunderstanding". Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. 

Valentines week here... but often breaks the bond faster because of misunderstanding. 

I will be reading all the posts and commenting and following where I feel compelled to. The posts that I find to be the most ingeni

Vibha Saroj

Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. You can post as many as you wish. MULTIPLE POSTS ALLOWED. A story is one that makes the reader curious about what happens next. Don’t post simple quotes with 14 words. It should be a story with a good ending, which makes me think or feel something that I didn’t expect. I will be reading all the posts between 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm IST. Basically one hour from the time this post we #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"Go. You will never find someone like me," She said.
"I wish," He replied. Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. You can post as many as you wish. MULTIPLE POSTS ALLOWED.

I will be reading all the posts between 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm IST. Basically one hour from the time this post we

Vibha Saroj

read more
"Let's end this."
Singed the divorce papers and
found their happily ever after, separately. Rapid Fire contest starts now. #Collab and write a #14wordstory. Take your time and come up with something brilliant. You can post as many as you wish. MULTIPLE POSTS ALLOWED.

Bikash Burnwal

Dekha ye waqt kitni jaldi palat gaya,
Maanga tha kuch par kaise tum mil gaye. #timechanges #gotoverthefeeling #lovequote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #14wordstory #2liners

Lipsa..👰

That hotel that room and she Made him numb after seven years they met Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #14wordstory

read more
His breath was coming in gasps 
She turned out to be her most unexpectedly That hotel that room and she 
Made him numb after seven years they met

#yqbaba #yqdada #14wordstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification