Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveunconditionally Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveunconditionally Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 15 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Fathima

Atif Mast

#talkativegirl #SilentBoy #loveunconditionally #kareena #yqdidi #bhejafry #BhejaFryGirl Bheja khane ka matlab baaton se bore kar Dena hai.. kuch aur mat samhjne lagna..😂🤣 Pc-pinterest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Qareena Ânsari

read more
Pr maine toh
kuch bheja bhi nhi
😜😜😜😜😜 #talkativegirl #silentboy #loveunconditionally #kareena #yqdidi #bhejafry #BhejaFryGirl
Bheja khane ka matlab baaton se bore kar Dena hai.. kuch aur mat samhjne lagna..😂🤣
Pc-pinterest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Qareena Ânsari

Priyanka Rathod

Honey , If u r reading this letter that means I left this world without saying good bye to u. When I met you, your heart was torn and you thought you were broken, but you were wrong. After having relationship with you, I realized something that you are strong and u love me unconditionally. You brought me happiness that I have never felt before. Who knows how long whatever we have has lasted. I want to ask you from the beginning that will u be my wife. But now sorry for leaving you. I am sorry #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #loveunconditionally #lettertoyou #apartfromeachother

read more
A letter
Read in caption Honey , 
If u r reading this letter that means I left this world without saying good bye to u.
When I met you, your heart was torn and you thought you were broken, but you were wrong. After having relationship with you, I realized something that you are strong and u love me unconditionally. You brought me happiness that I have never felt before. Who knows how long whatever we have has lasted. I want to ask you from the beginning that will u be my wife.  But now sorry for leaving you. I am sorry

Priyanka Rathod

He come closer to her. 
Her cheeks began red 
at the thought of him 
so close to her body. 
She felt he wrap his hands 
around her waist and 
pull her close to him.
Their lips instantly 
caught hold of each other 
and immediately 
synchronised. 
They stayed their for 
several seconds, 
which felt like 
hours upon hours.... #lipkiss #loveunconditionally #writer #purelove #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

If he really loves her as much as he tells her, than he will be there for her no matter what........ #love #loveunconditionally #life #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Chandra Sekhar Bhol

Someone asked me "What is the highest point of loving someone?"

I just replied: It's 'Sacrifife...

Yes, it may be to keep away from an addiction, may be from an attachment or at times it may be self distancing from your love for his/her happiness.

#love #lovequote #loveforever #lovesacrifice #loveunconditionally

The Cold Summers

The distance between two hearts,
Mr.X and Miss.Y in love is - Ego ! So let go of ego !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #letgoofego #loveunconditionally #drenchedinlove #lifebecomeseasy #yqnewwritersclub

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images I choose to #loveunconditionally #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
With the ever present trials and tribulations of life...my heart should be filled with hatred, but I choose to love unconditionally. Cred Google images
I choose to #loveunconditionally 
#yqbaba #yqtales

The Cold Summers

The distance between two hearts,
Mr.X and Miss.Y in love is - Ego ! So let go of ego !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #letgoofego #loveunconditionally #drenchedinlove #lifebecomeseasy #yqnewwritersclub

Vidhi Vishwas

Treat your girlfriend the way you want your sister to be treated... LeT mE kNow iF yOu rElaTe...

#yqbaba #loveunconditionally #truth #girlfriend #betrayal #hurt #reality #voiceofsilence
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification