Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noexcuses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noexcuses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about n=noe^kt how to find k, gaspar noe love, love gaspar noe, encontraron el arca de noe, n=noe^rt,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.यादववंशी.

#sorrybyheart #noexcuses getout🫵🏻 your permanently blocked..🚫.. kuch word listen to me I have heard some things, you always misunderstand me.🔐

read more
CHAPTER END🔐

LISTEN.....🕊️
Now I have not found anyway out, 
now you are permanently blocked..🚫

©ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.यादववंशी. #sorrybyheart 
#noexcuses 
#getout🫵🏻
your permanently blocked..🚫.. kuch word listen to me I have heard some things, you always misunderstand me.🔐

hanuman_bishnoi_07

sayari short vayral reell #short #vayral #motivate #Life_experience #moansandmoons #Alag #Stop #noexcuses H💘eartखनक

read more
mute video

illegal hero

#noexcuses #News

read more
mute video

Mouras Thoughts

நீங்கள் வாழ்க்கையில் முன்னேற விரும்புகிறீர்களா ⁉️ | TOD 🎯 - 194 #ahead #noexcuses #mourasthoughts #tamilmotivation #Motivationalvideos #Motivation #motivationalquotes #Motivational #motivationalspeaker #Quotes #அறிவு

read more
mute video

Arshi Dokadia

There will come a point in life when you stop making excuses for cruelty and accept that it's not just coincidence or bad timing that influenced the abuser/oppressor. They're oppressive, harmful and toxic. End of story. Kyunki kaafi time baad one-liner nikla. #yqbaba #cruelty #noexcuses

read more
No time for wide eyed innocence for the narrow eyed callous ways. There will come a point in life when you stop making excuses for cruelty and accept that it's not just coincidence or bad timing that influenced the abuser/oppressor. They're oppressive, harmful and toxic. End of story.

Kyunki kaafi time baad one-liner nikla.

#yqbaba #cruelty #noexcuses

Sakshi Vashist

Keep hurting 

We have got to remember
Past exists so that the present us
Can work on our future selves #noexcuses #excuses

Collaborating with Rest Zone
#rzpastisnotanexcuseto  #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

arvind Jain

mute video

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images This saying has been an excuse to hurt people in many cases #walkinmyshoes #ChangeYourself #noexcuses #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
I honestly think that the saying "you haven't walked in my shoes" is sometimes used as an excuse to continue doing bad.

I know how life is, so don't get me wrong. We've all had our fair share of difficult walks through life in our individual shoes. At some point though, we have to be brave and change our shoes and take a different route. Not necessarily now because some are still walking in those shoes...but at some point it must be done.

We can't use the same excuse for the rest of our lives just to avoid being judged because too many people are getting hurt cause of it.  Cred Google images
This saying has been an excuse to hurt people in many cases
#walkinmyshoes #changeyourself  #noexcuses
#yqbaba #yqtales

Ashok Chaudhary

ज़िंदगी ज़िन्दाबाद 🔱 रुक्नातोहैहीनहीं🤜🤛 🕉 नमह शिवाया 🔱✨🌈 #doer #feelings #wisdom #zindagikasafar #nevergiveup #Unstoppable #noexcuses

read more
अभी तो बस  वक्त खराब हैं , दिमाग़ नहीं ॥(२)
                                        …………………..
डीमक लगी है सिर्फ़ एक़ पेड़ मैं 
पूरे बाग़ मै नहीं ।………..

(हार नहीं मानने का 🤚) ज़िंदगी ज़िन्दाबाद 🔱                                            रुक्नातोहैहीनहीं🤜🤛                                                                 🕉 नमह शिवाया 🔱✨🌈

KhaultiSyahi

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification