Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ineedhelp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ineedhelp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

LunaAnujoy

TO THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY DEPRESSION
Don't take my mood swings with my rage and my anger...because its the burden and the pain i have taken on my shoulders from years...i cry it out but nothing makes it less but yeah sometimes its grows day by day...When u get annoyed even when someone say i love you, i need you and i wanna be yours...mate its not ur fault its the feared soul in ur mind that doesn't want to let you go...you know you need to talk out for help then why didn't you...asking for help won't take your life but taking all this burden in your shoulders will do it for sure,please don't get yourself hurted,see the face of your parents when you take those anti- depressants everyday but in mind you are still not letting that fear go away.It may take days, months and years but try to stand on your own feet dear...because its worth it for sure..because medicines not gonna keep you alive for a hundred yrs
~Gargi

©Gargi #iamdepressed #iamnotfake #IWantPeace #iwanttobeme #ineedhelp #iamfinenow

Akhil Kael

Should one use stairs with an injured leg,
With proper diagnosis yet, should one rest,
Or go up and down the stairs he doesn't care?
Someone, just tell me here..
If one of your family member goes through same.
Would you want them to use stairs?
If they try would you stop em with a stare..
You must be thinking what a stupid thing to share?
But your answer can make a difference
In one's life like right now n here   #NojotoQuote #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #rapbattle #family
#familymeans #disfunctional #nojoto #nojotobest #ineedhelp
#help #beingsuicidal #mentalhealth #mindofasurvivor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification