Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inspireme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inspireme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspireme, inspire/the students/develop/a habit/reading/of/library/to, creations to inspire instagram, creations to inspire, people who inspire me,

• 12 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

Kabhi dekha hai chand ko
Har purnima ki raat
Aese chamakta hai jaise
Daag achche hain #moon #fullmoon #night #nature #inspireme

Sakshi Vashist

Run for the freedom
Run for your fame 
Run away from familiarity
Which bounds you to chains 

Run to your destiny
Run to the unknown
Run so that you call out
Something as your own

Run leaving everything behind
Run without any burden
Run because everyday is new
And forever isn't a certain
 #run #destiny #life #uncertain #motivation #dailymotivation #inspireme

Sakshi Vashist

This is how I treat failure. Thank you Sayoojya for this #Introspection on #Failure . life #lesson #inspireme #motivate

read more
Fail enough number of times that there are no more ways to fail. This is how I treat failure. 
Thank you Sayoojya for this #introspection on #failure
#life #lesson #inspireme #motivate

Sakshi Vashist

If
I could
I would fly
Fly far far away
Fly from dawn to dusk 
Fly till my body starts aching
Fly to find and yet lose myself 
Fly to search and seek a new horizon  #fly #motivate #inspire #horizon #inspireme #pyramid #12345678

Sakshi Vashist

Summer is a challenge for Poets

With abundance of everything round
How do people appreciate their minimalist writing?

#summer #season #poet #poetry #challenge #poetlife #inspireme

Sakshi Vashist

Autumn is an inspiration for poets

Nobody better
Understands the beauty of pain
And the meaning of letting go

#autumn #poet #inspireme  #poetlife #season

Sakshi Vashist

#Walk #inspireme #yqbaba Debashis hope this is inspiring enough 😃 life #Journey #story

read more
Walk
Till you reach your destination
Then don't stay for too long
Walk again
Find a new goal
Keep walking
Take ample rest in between
If you don't find what you're looking for
Walk another direction
But don't give up
Walk till the time you can
Because when you can't
All you'll have is
A story of a long adventurous exciting
Painful yet fruitful
Walk #walk #inspireme #YQBaba
Debashis hope this is inspiring enough 😃 #life #journey #story

Satish Chandra

#inspireme #yqbaba Debashis - The challenge was really something incredible as what it did to me on a personal level is not only that it has sent me back in the past to recite the memories that changed a me within me then but also it has made me revolutionise the thought process a bit more confidently before putting this real-life incidence of mine with no grudges inside me. You made me meet myself after a long-long time Debashis. Thanks a lot for this. #Inspiration #Mustread

read more
I failed to understand why did I fail to make it to the District cricket team.

Things were fine, Me in form,
Batted furiously, bowled with a decent pace
Was supposed to be in top 5. But it didn't happen
I started looking for the flaws and there I found one. I didn't capitalise on my innings while batting.

Though I scored a quick 87 not out, what I missed was a planning, building and sustaining of an innings that was required to take the team to victory. So, it was not my team who lost that day. It was me, Who lost that day for the team.

Since then, I have always tried to plan, plot, build and capitalise on progressing towards a Sustainable growth in whatever situation I have been put in life just to make sure that I don't attain failures for myself and disappointment for those who believe in me.

Note : I was being called upon later in the same session by the selectors because they wanted a desperate consistent allrounder.
 #inspireme #YQbaba

Debashis - The challenge was really something incredible as what it did to me on a personal level is not only that it has sent me back in the past to recite the memories that changed a me within me then but also it has made me revolutionise the thought process a bit more confidently before putting this real-life incidence of mine with no grudges inside me.

You made me meet myself after a long-long time Debashis. Thanks a lot for this.

#Inspiration #MustRead

CalmKazi

(...Continued from quote) Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a #yqbaba #writersblock #Mundane #inspireme #calmkaziwrites #DrawingInspiration

read more
Often I find myself in that dark phase where I do not like to write more than just randomly scribble some thoughts and close the diary. My reactions to nominal things such as a misspelt word or grammatical errors is violent to an extent of throwing things across the room. I may sound crazy but be patient I have a valid argument for it.
You see when such things happen in my life where I have no inspiration and zero productivity I tend to incubate. I like to create my own zone and sit in the bubble for hours procrastinating and realizing the patterns in my randomness of actions. Chaos is a simple by-product of such methods where usually it feels okay to throw things around in the room just to pick up things and move along. 

(Continued in caption...) (...Continued from quote)

Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a

Bharath Nandibhatla

#inspireme Challenge initiated by our very own wordsmith Debashis Sarmah and nominated by Dr. Sara Jothi. 😁 Open challenge to anyone who reads this. 👍

read more
When my reality is shattered,
to pieces I can't sew back together,
I pick one piece at a time,
and weave a tale out of it.

From broken pieces,
I weave broken lines.
Broken lines,
because I want you
to read between those lines.

Isn't that what crisis is about,
to read and write between lines? #inspireme
Challenge initiated by our very own wordsmith Debashis Sarmah and nominated by Dr. Sara Jothi. 😁
Open challenge to anyone who reads this. 👍
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification