Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 108 Followers
  • 139 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

It becomes wasteful when even at the slighest hint of devotion it rises and falls to the deepest of the oceans. Have you ever seen true evil forgiven before?
It becomes the worst kind of nightmare when you know it isn't likely that you're favoured. Have you not seen how unlucky you are?
It becomes derbis washed away by the embrace of the gust when you know it is unfathomable. Have you no idea how barbaric you are?

©KhaultiSyahi 

Have you ever...
#truecolors #khaultisyahi #Life_experience #mylife #MyThoughts #mylines #mylifestory #SAD #Broken 💔 #depression  😭kills

Saurabh Saraswat

mute video

Deepak Kummar

mute video

Krishna Singhaniya

यदि आंखों में घमंड और अहंकार का कंकर है..
 तो सही दृश्य भी गलत ही दिखेगा..

©Krishna Singhaniya #feelingsinside 
#my📓my🖋️ 
#my 
#MyThoughts 
#mylifestory

Kalyugwasi

Tumne is 2023 me dekh hai....?#CrescentMoon #newyear #2023Recap #mylifestory #विचार

read more
mute video

Jenifer Prasanth

mute video

Jyotsna Joshi

mute video

virendra bhargo

mute video

Naveen Pratima

mute video

Poonam

बिन तुम्हारे तो सिर्फ साँसें चलती है ज़िंदगी तो वो होती है जिसमें तुम साथ होते हो #in_love_with_the_time_spent_with_my_person #self_confidence #mylifestory #lifeexperience

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification