Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Leeminho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Leeminho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tabassum

mute video

Rricha Siingh

mute video

Sunbul arfi

mute video

Dew drop

A friend who share lot of common hobbies with him #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #Dewdrop #kdrama #Leeminho #Nojoto

read more
She never liked 
 history as subject  
But for him she read all of his fav history books before  him to give him feed back

She never liked 
Listening classical but for him
He listen all of his favourite classical song

She was. Afraid of horses
 But by watching his interest 
In horse ridding
She tried to overcome that fear

They all were her ways to collect topics, for start talking with him

Because she loved him 
But for him she was jUST friend 
 #NojotoQuote A friend who share lot of common hobbies with him

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #dewdrop #kdrama #Leeminho #nojoto

Dew drop

Mermaids Fanatasy for most of girls I still remember I may bin 3rd o class. when I first saw Barbie princess mermaid tale with my friend Shivani. We use to talk about how mermaid life would be ??? * Hours discussion over it. as she truly use to believe mermaid exist. I use to tease her for being too dreamy(Even her childhood dream was to me mermaid) #nojotoenglish #fantasy #Dewdrop #Leeminho

read more
Mermaids
Read in captions #NojotoQuote Mermaids 
Fanatasy for most of girls 
I still remember I may bin 3rd o
class. when I first saw Barbie princess mermaid tale with my friend Shivani. We use to talk about 
how mermaid life would be ???

* Hours discussion over it.
as she truly use to believe mermaid exist. I use to tease her for being too dreamy(Even her childhood dream was to me mermaid)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification