Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bollywoodmovie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bollywoodmovie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bol raha hai meaning in english, bol rahi hai na, dil bol raha hai tumse, hardam yeshu yeshu bol tera kya lage hai mol lyrics, bol raha hai kya,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Preeti

mute video

Arun Sharma

mute video

Lipsa..👰

Everyone's life is just like a story of bollywood movie. Write tha name of movie with which you can relate your life. पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त।।। #bollywoodmovie #lifeasyouknowit #drama_of_life #yqdeep #yqbaba #movielife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Deep Midha

read more
Jab WE MET 😂 Everyone's life is just like a story of bollywood movie.
Write tha name of movie with which you can relate your life.
पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त।।।

#bollywoodmovie #lifeasyouknowit #drama_of_life #yqdeep #yqbaba #movielife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Deep Midha

Sakshi Vashist

A Kashmiri
Turned spy
And gave up everything
For her nation 

#11wordstory #Raazi #bollywood #bollywoodmovie #miniquote #spy #kashmir #nation

Movie Hub

mute video

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Guess the movie A nice movie with great acting by father #444movie #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqdidi #bollywoodmovie

read more
She was gang raped
Boy she loved left 
Her father took revenge Guess the movie 
A nice movie with great acting by father  #444movie #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqdidi #bollywoodmovie

Movie Hub

Selfiee Movie Download|| Selfiee Movie Online Watch #selfieemovie #bollywoodmovie #Akshaykumar #Movies #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

Gaurav Dutta

"My money is my money, none of your money deserved."  Disappointed Fan following  Race3 reviews. 
 #race #dialogue #oneliner #yqbaba #yqdiary #bollywood #bollywoodmovie #gauravdutta

Gaurav Dutta

"My money is my money, none of your money deserved."  Disappointed Fan following  Race3 reviews. 
 #race #dialogue #oneliner #yqbaba #yqdiary #bollywood #bollywoodmovie #gauravdutta

रोली रस्तोगी | ~a_girl_inkings_her_emotions

Date of ✍️ 6 may 21 💕💙🐨 In the era of kabir Singh, I want you to be my Inder From sanam Teri kasam. -Roli Rastogi #a_girl_inkings_her_emotions #kabirsingh #sanamterikasam #yqlove #Love #lovequotes #LoveStories #bollywoodmovie

read more

©रोली रस्तोगी | ~a_girl_inkings_her_emotions Date of ✍️ 6 may 21 💕💙🐨
In the era of kabir Singh,
I want you to be my Inder
From sanam Teri kasam.

-Roli Rastogi

#a_girl_inkings_her_emotions #kabirsingh #sanamterikasam #yqlove #love #lovequotes #lovestories #bollywoodmovie
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification