Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onedirection Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onedirection Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 47 Followers
  • 69 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jyotishman Bora

story of my life #onedirection #Zayn #SAD

read more
mute video

Jyotishman Bora

little things ❤️ #onedirection #Sheeran #Love

read more
mute video

Rathi Rathi

आदतें जो मकड़ी के जले की तरह होती हैं!! #Habit #Motivation #Habits #louistomlinson love #Walls #onedirection #Fitness #Health #larrystylinson Like, Share & Subscribe You can follow us on Youtube:- https://www.youtube.com/@Worldofritika Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/worldofritika?igsh=MTl5ZGRlZ2cxcnNhOA== Hipi:- https://www.hipi.co.in/@worldofritika?utm_source=Android&utm_medium=my_profile&utm_campaign=hipi_shared_link #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Saravanan

mute video

Xaria

Now I'm searching every lonely place
Every corner calling out your name
Tryna find you but I just don't know 
Where do broken hearts go.

-One Direction.

©Xaria #together #love #Song  #onedirection

Darkxedit

virndavan me radhe radhe 😍😍 #New #Trending #One #onedirection #Hindi loveLove #Virndawan #Radhe #News

read more
mute video

Het Modi

Yes. I'm back with my lameness. 🙂 tag any we-disha you know >.< Vidhisha ps. if you don't know who one direction is?! I'm sure that you've lost your direction on the way to balcony and falling out of it :) #punny #onedirection #Punchayat #namepun #hue_of_humour #punnyhues

read more
How One Direction would give 
introduction in hindi?

Vidhisha.

Yes. I'm back with my lameness. 🙂

tag any we-disha you know >.<

Vidhisha 

ps. if you don't know who one direction is?! 
I'm sure that you've lost your direction on the way to balcony and falling out of it :)

Bad Poet

"Olivia, I love ya!" • I see a boy, just nine years of age, and quiet and shy. The English teacher made a girl sit next to him because the girl with two ponytails would benefit from the boy who has his spellings on place. The boy is now nervously excited. Maybe he has found his Olivia! • I see another school going boy, eleven years of age, his eyes big and beautiful. He doesn't like studying much but he does like his school bus especially when his classmate, a girl just his age gets in the bus #girls #LoveStories #onedirection #olivia #RomanceWriter #badpoet #musicinspiration #onedirectionlyrics

read more
"But who is Olivia? And why Olivia?" You wonder. Well, Olivia isn't some stylish lady from some expensive Punjabi music video. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Olivia is the girl you like. It's that simple. She's the girl who knocks you out without doing anything. She is the kind of girl who goes to college with her best friend holding hands with her. She's the classmate for whom you have tried ridiculous hairstyles on yourself. She's the neighbour girl with whom you've had some real awkward moments. And she's the girl who just doesn't know she knocks you out! And you listen to romantic songs, write poems and find yourself drowning in her spellbinding fantasy more than you'd like to admit. Yes, she is Olivia.

(piece in caption) "Olivia, I love ya!"

• I see a boy, just nine years of age, and quiet and shy. The English teacher made a girl sit next to him because the girl with two ponytails would benefit from the boy who has his spellings on place. The boy is now nervously excited. Maybe he has found his Olivia!

• I see another school going boy, eleven years of age, his eyes big and beautiful. He doesn't like studying much but he does like his school bus especially when his classmate, a girl just his age gets in the bus

Bad Poet

I see a wolf howling to the moon, withdrawn.

Love,
I have run out of pretexts to hold on. #moon #wolf #wolves #onedirection #harrystyles #signofthetimes #love #badpoet

साहस

😁 OPEN FOR COLLAB #ATiknewitalreadymeme • A Meme Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🤩 Add your witty words to this meme background. 😁 Must use hashtags: #aestheticthoughts • Invite your friends to try it. 😎 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #niallhoran #onedirection #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
जिसके पास वक्त ही वक्त है ,उससे कोई वक्त लेना नहीं चाहता।
जिसके पास काम की वजह से वक्त नहीं है,सभी वक्त ही चाहते।। 😁 OPEN FOR COLLAB #ATiknewitalreadymeme
• A Meme Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🤩  
Add your witty words to this meme background. 😁

Must use hashtags: #aestheticthoughts

• Invite your friends to try it. 😎
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification