Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfirstwork Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfirstwork Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Armana Mitra

The comforting bed of sand, the soft, tender touch of the wind, the fascinating play enacted by the dazzling stars, the sweet, overpowering music played by the gusting waves and the small ripples kissing the feet...Happiness and joyous feeling of this tranquil, poise and mysterious night...A soothing page in the book of memories...crawls deep into the soul, cherish it and then ignites the hidden desires and ambitions...Truly Astounding!!! Miraculous!!! Really Spellbound...!!

- Armana Mitra

#Naturelove #Myfirstwork #Night #Beauty #Waves #Miraculous #yqbaba #thelittlefeelings

soultowrite._KP_

#Broken#Love #iwritecoziloveit #iwritewhatifeel 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 #kpwrites nojoto #Poetry #myfirstwork

read more
Broken!!💔
I loved you and you left me broken,
But its all right.
I got everything I needed except you,
But its all right.
I can stop my tears except remembering you,
But its all right.
I can hug myself but not without you,
But its all right.
I can mend myself but not my heart.
But its all right.
Because ,
I was right in loving you every seconds
and you were wrong in hurting me every milliseconds.
But, Its all right!
KOMAL PRIYA👸 #broken#love
#iwritecoziloveit
#iwritewhatifeel
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
#kpwrites
#nojoto
#poetry
#myfirstwork

SHIPRA SINGH

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification