Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arrived Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arrived Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hope you arrived safely quotes, arrived meaning in hindi, arrived meaning in marathi, the day has arrived quotes, summer has arrived quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Madhav Jha

Writing may be half but plight might be such that without words it may not be possible and it may he and over phone or call over voice to voice in real the emotions matters even if you say that there no need to say such that u only need to guide and she/he follows it to become it as his life unbreakable habit such that skills become and sees gold even in the cyclone. love #Oldisgold #lovepoem #thewriterjunction #arrived #yourquote #paidpoem #paidstory3

read more
"I heard that she heard me now, finally we made the fate to our life now."

On social site how i'as frightened now, damn..
i saw it when she cried now.
The three* pitched song she loves now,
And i never had nor is nor will reject has lately by understanding finally she accept my type now. 
She understood by it rejecting her self love now,
i even now understood the real meaning behind no from saying but yes from heart now,its my silence or her silence or both are such understanding now,
for now three* songs are very much arrow me down everytime i hear now, i promised to be her by fate now or in fate's fate of next birth i cried to him to give her in now.

(*1● I hate You, I Love U... feat Olivia O'Brian. by Garnett Nash)
(*2● Perfect Duet (With Beyonce' by Ed Sheeran)
(*3● Dangerously In Love by Beyonce').
  Writing may be half but plight might be such that without words it may not be possible and it may he and over phone or call over voice to voice in real the emotions matters even if you say that there no need to say such that u only need to guide and she/he follows it to become it as his life unbreakable habit such that skills become and sees gold even in the cyclone.
#love #oldisgold #lovepoem #thewriterjunction #arrived #yourquote  #paidpoem  #paidstory3

Kamal Pandey

देखकर लिखनेवाले बहुत हैं जनाब और
तुम एक और आ गए ??
बोलुओ को चुप कराने वाले बहुत कहाँ यहाँ
इसलिए लो मैं अकेला आगया !!
जो लिखते हैं सिर्फ़ देखकर बस लब्ज़ो की ज़ुबान जानते हैं!
अनकही बातों में आहो की सिस्किया सुनाने  लो मैं आ गया! !
-मन से!

©Kamal Pandey मैं आ गया !
#oneliner#writersofnojoto#arrived#writer#kavita#jazbaat

Martin Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez

Poetry wiritte love felicidad reflexiones #story

read more
WHICH WAY TO CHOOSE ON THIS DAY THAT WHICH LEADS YOU FAST TO SUCCESS WITHOUT KNOWING HOW YOU ARRIVED TO HIM OR CHOOSING THE MOST QUIET ROAD TO REACH SUCCESS WITH THE DIFFERENCE THAT YOU IF YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARRIVED TO HIM OR DONE WITH PERSEVER  MOST IMPORTANT YOU COME TO SUCCESS WITH EXPERIENCE AND FOR YOURSELF NEVER THE FASTEST WAY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS BECAUSE AT THE END IT WILL MAKE YOU WIN EXPERIENCE BE YOURSELF BUT ALWAYS ACCEPT SUCCESS WITH EXPERIENCE HUMILITY AND HAPPINESS THEREFORE  AND THE OTHERS

Martin Alejandro Rangel González Poetry wiritte love felicidad reflexiones

Preeti

He who blames others
has a long way to go on his journey.
He who blames himself
is halfway there.
He who blames no one 
has arrived. #journey#arrived#nojotoenglish

Shreeya Dhapola

Sunset they saw

Late night calls
Love blossomed
Fall arrived

In the Dawn of love ,they sat watching the sunrise together.
Rainbows they saw near the mountains.Love echoed from all corners.Leaves drenched in love of rain.Butterflies admiring beauty of flowers.Winds blowing heavily.Sky covered with clouds.Chills down the spine.Sunset arrived only to remind that some things are better left unsaid.Some dreams are nothing but illusion.Mirage waiting to be revealed.

A_tale_for_you #NojotoQuote Haibun Poetry on Sunset
#Nojotoenglish #sunset #love #haibun #poetry #poet #nojotowriters #feelings #thoughts #nojotoenglishwodstatic

Ranjit Prasad

#arrived इक झलक जो मुझे आज तेरी मिल गयी मुझे फिर से आज जीने की वजह मिल गयी

read more
इक झलक जो मुझे आज तेरी मिल गयी मुझे,
फिर से आज जीने की वजह मिल गयी #arrived इक झलक जो मुझे आज तेरी मिल गयी मुझे
फिर से आज जीने की वजह मिल गयी

Mohammad Yasir Mirza

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification