Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best StillSmiling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best StillSmiling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of course i still love you, are you still mine i need your love lyrics, of course still love you, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like that,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Medha Bhardwaj

एक चीज जो कभी आउट ऑफ फैशन नहीं होती, आपका मुस्कुराता हुआ चेहरा, So, always keep smiling..! 🌼🌸Thank you so much guys for visiting my Channel and stay connected with me. Your support give me strength and encourage me  to do well. I hope you love / like my posts. And if you like please share it with your friends,  family, relatives, colleagues and loved ones ... Thank you once again...🤗🤗🌺 #Motivational #keepsmiling #smilingfaces #StillSmiling #alwayssmiling #smilingdog #smilingbaby #keeponsmiling

read more
mute video

Kashish

He already 
wanted to go far....
And told,,,, 
indirectly it to me twicely!!!!
With time,,,,
when I felt...... 
that no force
Should "compell"him
 to be mine.......
Then I breathed a little,
And let him go...........!!!!! #yqbabquotes#yqdidquotes
#lovebirds_supercalifragilisticexpialidocious_love #aparttogether #stillsmiling #lovehurts #lifelesson .....and again he became A Manny for her kizzie💖

Akshaya

#Broken #yqbaba #beautifullybroken #StillSmiling #yq He came into her life and broke her beautifully💔

read more
He broke her beautifully💔 #broken #yqbaba #beautifullybroken #stillsmiling #yq 
He came into her life and broke her beautifully💔

Akanksha Singh

#NewHere #Feelings #StillSmiling #Love #Words

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification