Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Disappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Disappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love disappointment quotes, disappointment in love images, love disappointment, disappointment quotes in english, life disappointment quotes,

• 128 Followers
  • 253 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
71990fc9a8a4f2505558288e60e45304

Prema R

Don't expect anything from others bcz it will lead to disappoint

©Prema R
  #Disappointment
4ba1648902a8c328f7c86d5541f12bdb

Koms

Confusion is :

Am i disappointed by life!
or
Life is disappointed with me!!

©Koms
  #kinaara # life #Disappointment #Life❤ #life_goals #lifechanging #new_poetry #NewLife #lifegoals
d186f02138d6afffc4985d9cb3702cea

Ritika Thakur

#Disappointment 😅, day 23

7fa8351a8a08efcf031130e9bda868ff

Qamar Abbas

कलम की धार कुंद पड़ गई है
पढ़ने वाले मर गए बहुत पहले

©Qamar Abbas
  #Disappointment  Divya Rani maa masani chowki Bhopal poonam atrey gungun gusain Nasiba Bibi  MERAJ AHMAD Adi_indian_boy: pinky masrani Bismil zaid Banarasi..  अं_से_अंशुमान Sohail Khan 'सोहैल' kanta kumawat Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤy̯̤͑́́̓́ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ M̶̷̲̊ͥ͋͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ Satish  Advocate MD Aalmeen Khan alam Amrik Kumar Tyagi Priyanka Jha KhaultiSyahi

#Disappointment Divya Rani maa masani chowki Bhopal poonam atrey gungun gusain Nasiba Bibi MERAJ AHMAD Adi_indian_boy: pinky masrani Bismil zaid Banarasi.. अं_से_अंशुमान Sohail Khan 'सोहैल' kanta kumawat Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤy̯̤͑́́̓́ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ M̶̷̲̊ͥ͋͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ Satish Advocate MD Aalmeen Khan alam Amrik Kumar Tyagi Priyanka Jha KhaultiSyahi

b255cd100c9b1d8b3053f051f3f27a2d

sound_of_soul_11

#Disappointment
1e4cfef9a266df70aa7052a1d8672610

Arshi Dokadia

If your words and mannerisms can change opinions, it's a credit to you. But don't make revolution of ideas your purpose of existence; relying on the frailty of human mind only courts disappointments. #frailty #disappointment #yqbaba
a816254025946e6c8d174390291e1685

Sai Sameera Voleti

disappointment...
I was never happy with who I am,
I was never able to gain people's trust,
and I was never ever a favorite to someone!! Disappointment 😥

#disappointment #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disappointment 😥 #Disappointment love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

0 Love

239623cb8e1766faaf81e9e79d85e04e

Haseena Dudekula

She was my childhood idol,
perfect in every sense,
Oh how I wanted to be like her !
Until one fine day,
I was jolted, rudely jolted 
out of my reverie
to find a flaw, 
a big flaw in my idol,
Only to realise that,
idols are not idols,
and that they are only human ... #yqbaba
#idol#friendship#childhood#lifemusings#disappointment
22fa8d1d6fbfc5e56a7c56872bb7b519

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Air conditioner said "I am high"
Fan said "I am higher than you"
Exhaust fan said"I am the highest"
Sky came and said "who is making noise below"... 
Like this disappointments and problems are....The more you grow the more you get problems......  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani #disappointment
2a6ffa8484bbf80bb346116aab2350a1

Latika Bisht

I was again facing the midnight...
... the only difference was that..  
... this time it was not because of u... but just because of your memories💟 #disappointment 
#memoriesforever
#wecheated
#wechanged
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification