tags

Best Disappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Disappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on disappointment, love disappointment quotes, life disappointment quotes.

• 62 Followers
  • 176 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"इस दौर के लोगों में वफ़ा ढूंढ रहे हो बड़े नादान हो साहब जहर की शीशी में दवा ढूंढ रहे हो"

इस दौर के लोगों में
वफ़ा ढूंढ रहे हो

बड़े नादान हो साहब
जहर की शीशी में
दवा ढूंढ रहे हो

#nojotoshayri #nojotoworld #Poetry #writer #urdupoetry #sadpoetry #Kunalpoetry #Nojoto #sadpoetry #hurt #Disappointment #Life

302 Love
113 Share

""

"My most frequent expression is of "disillusionment" and this sarcastically is linked with the changing expressions and behaviour of others towards me .It really hurts how people change their colours and get acquitted of the fake mask they used to cover their face with! (caption for meaning 👇)"

My most frequent expression is of "disillusionment" and this sarcastically is linked with the changing expressions and behaviour of  others towards me .It really hurts how people change their colours and get acquitted of the fake mask they used to cover their face with!

(caption for meaning 👇)

Disillusionment-*feeling of disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be"

#Emotions #Disappointment #lifequote #Fake_people #nojoto #nojotoenglish #expression

@{YUG} ratlami.shayar @Parul Pinjal @mansi tiwari (Awara Badal) @Dhawal Soni innayat

146 Love
1 Share

""

"Spend your love and care only upon those who respect and understand your feelings otherwise you will be disappointed and hurt later"

Spend your love and care only upon those
who respect and understand your feelings
otherwise you will be disappointed and hurt later

#life_lesson #myquotes
#Emotions #SAD #Motivation #Love #Care #hurt #Disappointment #nojoto

@Bhawana Mehra @Di Pi Ka @Janakraaj

138 Love

You'll Know My Importance When I Will Be No More...........😢😞😖
#importance #people #Life ....... #Love 💕
#SAD 😦 #hurt 😭
#Disappointment ........😢
#Expectations ..........😖
#heart_break .........💔
#Nojoto_sad .......😟
#Nojoto_quote ........

135 Love

""

"हज़ार ख़्वाहिशों का बोझ लिए चलते हैं, गिरते संभलते लड़खड़ाते कदमों के साथ ज़िन्दगी जीते है"

हज़ार ख़्वाहिशों का बोझ लिए चलते हैं, गिरते संभलते लड़खड़ाते कदमों
 के साथ ज़िन्दगी जीते है

#khwahish #Life #2liners #Disappointment #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotoapp #nojotopoetry #nojotosangam #writersofinstagram #Dard #intezaar #Love #pyaar

131 Love