Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bitterreality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bitterreality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my friend bit me, i fall in love just a little old little bit, i fall in love just a little bit, fall in love just a little bit, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet meaning in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Shruti Rathi

Durga Sankar Suar

Everyone at a certain moment commits some mistakes and that's acceptable.
However, not everyone has the guts to confess those mistakes !!!
You need to have an extraordinary soul to admit your mistakes !!!  #lifechallenges 
#bitterreality 
#lifeequations

Durga Sankar Suar

I can't criticise you without knowing your side narrative properly but for sure I can blame you for that ignorance towards your side.  #truefeelings 
#hurtsthemost
#bitterreality

Kajalife....

सबकुछ हाथों से  
 फिसलते देखा है, केवल 
क्या मालूम, 
मेरी पकड़ कमजोर है
 या तेज है चाल कुछ वक्त की..!!

©Kajalife.... #life🖤
#bitterreality #bitter_experience 🖤🖤

Satyajeet Roy

Koi tooti si kasti hi bagaawat pe uter aaye

To kucch din ko ye toofan ser uthaanaa bhul 
jaate hai 

Waseem barelvi

©Satyajeet Roy #bitterreality

Pari Paulastya

"What is pain ?" , he asked his mother .
" to carry your child for nine months and loving them unconditionally and they leave parents when they need them the most" she replied . #truth #bitterreality  #musings #nojoto

Azka Thomas

#bitterreality

Azka Thomas

Aftab Ahmad Sipra

Valley of emotions A Time Comes In Our Lives When We Want To Die But Our Core Responsibilities Never Let Us Do This & At That Time We Have To Live Like Dumbs, Deafs And Like A Blind Man
Bitter Reality Of Our Lives #Emotions#Bitterreality#Nojotopeople#Nojotolove #BrokenHearts

Guriya

#bitterreality
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification