Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i will write a letter to you tentatively, soldier love letters to his wife, i trust you love letter, yaad love letter in hindi, let me love you tum hi ho,

• 40 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. What would you do if the world ended? Use #theend Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #lettersfromhome #letters #letter #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I wish to sleep before the end and 
die peacefully. As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 
What would you do if the world ended?

Use #TheEnd 

Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P 

#Collab Challenge #yqbaba #lettersfromhome #letters #letter #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Valay Shah

As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. What would you do if the world ended? Use #theend Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #lettersfromhome #letters #letter #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We will get the PEACE that
We always hope for As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd 

Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P 

#Collab Challenge #yqbaba #lettersfromhome #letters #letter #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Upendar M

"I don't need this world, when you are with me 💞💞 "..... As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. What would you do if the world ended? Use #theend #yqbaba #letters #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersfromhome #postmandiaries

read more
I wish to be with U somewhere else in the space 💞...... "I don't need this world, when you are with me 💞💞 ".....

As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd

Abid

read more
YQ ka bhi end... Sab tension khatam...  As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd 

Abid

read more
Hisaab kitaab shuru...  As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd 

sanjana

read more
shall we meet again 
with fresh beginning
and glitter packed eyes  As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd 

Mayank Aggarwal

Dear zindagi, I know I've been so busy these days. I haven't even looked at you. Didn't even ask you..."WHAT'S UP,? WHAT'S GOING ON? or DO YOU NEED ME?" What silly questions I just asked...I know there is NOTHING UP; NOTHING GOING ON & of course...YOU NEED ME. After all I'm the only one you share your inner talks with. Right..haa?? Wait a second, is it what I'm thinking...just B'coz of my busy schedule YOU find someone else? Oh Okay...that's fine. You can still share with me. Well! You know #letter #postman #lettersfromhome #yqpostman #DarkMan

read more
DEAR ZINDAGI...

I'LL ANSWER YOU WITH A BIG NO. 

(A letter to ZINDAGI)  Dear zindagi,

I know I've been so busy these days. I haven't even looked at you. Didn't even ask you..."WHAT'S UP,? WHAT'S GOING ON? or DO YOU NEED ME?" 
What silly questions I just asked...I know there is NOTHING UP; NOTHING GOING ON & of course...YOU NEED ME. After all I'm the only one you share your inner talks with. Right..haa??

Wait a second, is it what I'm thinking...just B'coz of my busy schedule YOU find someone else? Oh Okay...that's fine. You can still share with me. Well! You know

Gumnaam

read more
even you will still my soulmate As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. 

Use #TheEnd 

asparklinsoul

Maybe Then❤ As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. What would you do if the world ended? #theend Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersfromhome #postmandiaries

read more
maybe then there will be
NO Caste & Religion Systems,
and, maybe then
you'll be only mine forever. Maybe Then❤

#TheEnd 

asparklinsoul

Maybe Then❤ As per conspiracy theorists, the world ends or the apocalypse begins today. What would you do if the world ended? #theend Note: YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you. Participate and write letters before the world ends :P #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersfromhome #postmandiaries

read more
maybe then there will be
NO Caste & Religion Systems,
and, maybe then
you'll be only mine forever. Maybe Then❤

#TheEnd 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification