Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best diaryoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best diaryoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meri diary se shayari in hindi, my diary love poetry, true love meri diary se, true love diary shayari images, true love shayari ki diary,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

#diaryoflife

read more
 Diary is a reflection 
of thoughts 
gathered together 
to form words 
Where all my secrets 
are treasured
And my inner feelings 
are shared
So as to be stress free 
for the next day
— % & #diaryoflife

Priyanka Rathod

वो हमेशा पूछा करता था
तेरा Best Friend कौन है
और मैं कहा करती थी
मेरी Diary
वो सिर्फ diary नही है
वो मेरी कहानी है
वो मेरा सच है
और मेरा सुख दुख का साथी है
तुम एक दिन चले जाओगे
लेकिन डायरी में
सबकी याद मेरे साथ हमेशा रहेगी।
 #diary #diaryoflife #bestfrienddiary #writer #hindiwriters #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes

Priyanka Rathod

मैं और मेरी डायरी एक दूसरे की 
सुख दुख की साथी #diary #diarylove #yourquotebaba #hindiwriters #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes #diaryoflife

Gopal Lal Bunker

~Kn🌍wledge through Diary on Experience~
( Learning by Doing )
Supposing is the boat that is harbouring on the sand moles. The sailor of this boat only can think to sail, but can't go ahead. And knowing is the boat that is harbouring at seashore. The sailor of this boat can sail the boat with the rudders. Religious with hypocrisy people always suppose the God. Religious with wisdom people always want to know and feel the God. But it is secret    who meets the God. However, it is certain that knowing like people is much nearer to the result.
(  किसी चीज को मानना रेत के टीले पर खड़ी नाव जैसा है. इसका नाविक इसे आगे बढ़ाने के बारे में सोच सकता है लेकिन आगे बढ़ा नहीं सकता.  किसी चीज को जानना समुद्र के किनारे पर खड़ी नाव जैसा है. जिसका नाविक पतवार के सहारे नाव को आगे बढ़ा सकता है. धार्मिक दिखावा करने वाले लोग केवल ईश्वर को मानने वाले लोग हैं. बुद्धि का प्रयोग करने वाले धार्मिक लोग ईश्वर को जानना एवं महसूस करना चाहते हैं. लेकिन ईश्वर से कौन मिलता है यह अभी रहस्य की बात है. परंतु तय हो चुका है कि जो जानना चाहता है वह परिणाम के ज्यादा नजदीक होता है.) #glal
#god #lifeandgod
#diaryoflife #experience #lifeexperience

NopeThereIsHope

Art of storytelling - craft yourself a story that she/he can't forget. #ValentinesDay is near. life #diaryoflife #storytelling

read more
Sometimes you need to know the art of storytelling than having better looks, to get yourself a Valentine.— % & Art of storytelling - craft yourself a story that she/he can't forget. #valentinesday is near. #life #diaryoflife #storytelling

Rimjhimシ︎

सुन तू तो है बस एक teenager तितली तुझे पत्तियाँ भी फूल नज़र आती हैं बैठे बिठाए तेरी हर माँग पूरी होती है तू अपना जन्मदिन एक त्योहार की तरह मनाती है रात के अँधेरे में चांद के संग तुझे जगमगाते जुगनुओं की तालाश रहती है मोबाईल ज्यादा चलाने पर पड़ी डांट को तू किसी मोगामबो का ज़ुल्म समझती है #aboutme #diaryoflife #jazbaati_ki_diary #teengirl

read more
सुन तू तो है बस एक teenager तितली 
तुझे पत्तियाँ भी फूल नजर आती हैं 
बैठे बिठाए तेरी हर माँग पूरी होती है 
तू अपना जन्मदिन एक त्योहार की तरह मनाती है  सुन तू तो है बस एक teenager तितली 
तुझे पत्तियाँ भी फूल नज़र आती हैं 
बैठे बिठाए तेरी हर माँग पूरी होती है 
तू अपना जन्मदिन एक त्योहार की तरह मनाती है 
रात के अँधेरे में चांद के संग 
तुझे जगमगाते जुगनुओं की तालाश रहती है 
मोबाईल ज्यादा चलाने पर पड़ी डांट को 
तू किसी मोगामबो का ज़ुल्म समझती है

ए जमाने बीच समंदर में अकेले छोड़ कर चले गए थे 
और अब वफ़ाई की उम्मीद भी हम से ही रख रहे हों! Ayee! Period🖤
#wafai #aejamane #samandar #shayari #kratisha #akelapankhajatahai #diaryoflife

Rishabh Shukla

" जब कभी हौसला टूटने लगे कि अब शायद नहीं होगा, उसी वक़्त ज़ोर से चिल्ला कर खुद से कहो मंजिल अभी भी दूर है और बस ये एक मोड़ है "  #youth #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #diaryoflife

Prita

In my entire life, I could never thank my mom enough for wat all she has done and sacrificed for me... I could never even express my love for her by just saying " thank you maa and I love you alott ... You mean the world to me, I have received the best gift of God in your form... I hope I will make u proud someday and that you will be happy when you see your daughter sucessing in life... " " Maa... I know I have argued in many cases... At times I don't listen to you... But you know na #mylove #MomsLove #loveyoumaa #diaryoflife #momscare

read more
जो सुकून ,
तुम्हारे गोद में .....
सर रखकर सोने से मिलती है, 
वो और कहीं नहीं मिलती माँ .... !

In my entire life,  I could never thank my mom enough for wat all she has done and sacrificed for me...  I could never even express my love for her by just saying  " thank you maa and I love you alott ... You mean the world to me,  I have received the best gift of God in your form...  I hope I will make u proud someday and that you will be happy when you see your daughter sucessing in life...  "

" Maa...  I know I have argued in many cases...  At times I don't listen to you...  But you know na

Nitz

Love is kind and patient. It does not boast and also not to be proud.
It is not to self seeking and not easily angered.
Even it keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, preserves.
It does not die and never fail but always remembering at every and any point of time #quotesoftheday #fridaymotivation #writersbyheart #dailyquotes #poetrylife #loveiskind #diaryoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification