tags

Best Fuckedup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Fuckedup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 8 Followers
  • 14 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Vastraharana -On a different platform (read in caption)"

Vastraharana -On a different platform 

(read in caption)

History repeats
'Vastraharana' repeated too

But this time the platform was a social one unlike 'Kurushabha'
Her name got the shouts as a "slut"
But this draupadi had married to her thoughts not to people,
expressing her views, but not selling her dignity.

30 Love
2 Share

Waqt waqt ki baat hai.
#Time #Waqt #iamchanged #iamdead #badday #lost #empty #SAD #cry #messedup #Fuckedup #SADness #Success #Job #nojoto #NojotoVideo #nojotoapp #Nojotovoice #Nojotoindia

19 Love
2 Share

""

"my story...., my life was fucked up or maybe I fucked it up, some people pretended to make it better but they fucked it up more. and here I am now, all fucked up. the end."

my story....,

my life was fucked up or maybe I fucked it up, 
some people pretended to make it better but they fucked it up more.
and here I am now, all fucked up.
the end.

#Fuckedup
#fuckin
#End
#Life
#Deep
#down
#low
#Life

7 Love
1 Share

""

"Rishto ko khel samjhne waalo Zara sabar rakho Khuch roz baad Ye rishte bhi tumahre saath Khel khelenge"

Rishto ko khel samjhne waalo
Zara sabar rakho
Khuch roz baad
Ye rishte bhi tumahre saath
Khel khelenge

#rishte #Life #Fuckedup

7 Love

""

"It is an amazing day to be alive.the sun is shining outside my window,birds are wandering while flapping their tiny wings and here i am.in my bed since 4 hours of waking up and thinking why did i wake up.cause theres no reason to be alive since im broken.why does it feel so shallow and empty and thoughts of disappearing from the world appearing in my freaking mind.listening to endless music from various anonymous artists whose names i've never even heard about.watching la la land with no emotion at all.dancing to the beat of those songs that sound like a holocaust happened in your ears..going back to all those things you told me to do..thinking where it all went wrong?? Hopefully anticipating!! With flashbacks of bittersweet memories... Yours.. Fucked up;me :)"

It is an amazing day to be alive.the sun is shining outside my window,birds are wandering while flapping their tiny wings and here i am.in my bed since 4 hours of waking up and thinking why did i wake up.cause theres no reason to be alive since im broken.why does it feel so shallow and empty and thoughts of disappearing from the world appearing in my freaking mind.listening to endless music from various anonymous artists whose names i've never even heard about.watching la la land with no emotion at all.dancing to the beat of those songs that sound like a holocaust happened in your ears..going back to all those things you told me to do..thinking where it all went wrong??

Hopefully anticipating!!
With flashbacks of bittersweet memories...
Yours..
Fucked up;me :)

#Midnight #Thoughts #Fuckedup

5 Love