Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Murdered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Murdered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about murdered by my father, murdered meaning in hindi, 3 murdered in reading, murdered meaning in urdu, 3 murdered in florida fishing trip,

• 13 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

cloud33

#yqbaba #Murdered

read more
Beyond the clouds there's a voice,that use to scream with a choice,will anyone ever love this face,or I will end up as the most famous dead fate,bcz the life has a habit of being unfair,here on the lost days am I  faded to scream like a forgotten prayer? #yqbaba #murdered

Sherlock Doyle

I was just thinking, will they get insurance if it's a suicide? #Death #Brother #bad #PARENTS #Murdered #LifeInsurance #crime #escape

read more
The police said that my brother's death was an accident.

But I'm no longer sure since I heard my parents talk about my life insurance too.
 I was just thinking, will they get insurance if it's a suicide?

#death #brother #bad #parents #murdered #lifeinsurance #crime #escape

khanpuri write

दिल और दिमाग की जंग में सुकून हारा गया
हम कसमों में उलझे रहे उनकी जीने की हमारे 
साथ वहाँ साजिशों में इश्क़ मारा गया

©Neeraj Sharma #Morning #feelings #Murdered

ShahzadeDiary

कितना अजीब है ना?
रिश्तों का क़त्ल तुमने किया,
और नज़रें मैं झुका के चलता हूँ।। #relationship #murdered by her!
#killed 
#ShahzadeDiary

Way With Words

Sarah(Part 1) Sarah is dead. It has been 10 days since she died. I still can't believe she's gone. They say she commited suicide. I don't buy that. She was my best friend. I knew her well. She was full of life. She was smart ,beautiful, funny and popular. Many a girl were jealous of her. My theory is that some jealous bitch killed her. I tried telling people Sarah would never kill herself. I should know as I murdered her. We had been best of friends since childhood.But she never cared about m

read more
Sarah(Part 1)

Please read the caption. #NojotoQuote Sarah(Part 1)
Sarah is dead. It has been 10 days since she died. I still can't believe she's gone. They say she commited suicide. I don't buy that. She was my best friend. I knew her well. She was full of life. She was smart ,beautiful,  funny and popular. Many a girl were jealous of her. My theory is that some jealous bitch killed her. I tried telling people Sarah would never kill herself. I should know as I murdered her.

We had been best of friends since childhood.But she never cared about m

Prateek kumar

Suspects of broken perceptions. 

Love is executed by acquisitions!
Joy is murdered by obligations.
Peace is crushed under troubles. 
Where every feeling is either crushed or murdered.

#murderedlovefeeling #nojoto

Ravi Tiwari

#Murdered Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी 10/7/2018.Follow my writings on my insta page" tiwari zi"

read more
  #murdered Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी 10/7/2018.Follow my writings on my insta page" tiwari zi"

Prabal Pandey

#nojotohindi #hindipoetry
#dear_nojoto_family #POETRYtoAllmen 
#after kathua&unnao #specially 
#SURATcase
#another11yearoldgirl #raped#tortured#murdered 
#8days #86marksoftorture
#it_took_5hrs_for_Dr_to_confirm_RAPE

Afsana Siddiqui

#Nojoto #Poetry

read more
I murdered my goals..
Yes they can spend money only for my dowry,not for my goals.
I murdered my hobbies..
Yes they can't take the risk to prepare me for the battle with this cruel world.
I murderd my Feelings..
Yes they can't spoil their reputation just for my love.
I murdered my fantasies..
Yes they can't go against their society and religion.
I murdered all of them inside me..
Becuase God gave me this life but the society owned it too.
 #nojoto

Scribbler

Sarah Sarah is dead. It has been 10 days since she died. I still can't believe she's gone. They say she commited suicide. I don't buy that. She was my best friend. I knew her well. She was full of life. She was smart ,beautiful, funny and popular. Many a girls were jealous of her. My theory is that some jealous bitch killed her. I tried telling people Sarah would never kill herself. I should know as I murdered her. We had been best of friends since childhood.But she never cared about me. W #Books

read more
Sarah

Sarah is dead. It has been 10 days since she died. I still can't believe she's gone. They say she commited suicide. I don't buy that. She was my best friend. I knew her well. She was full of life. She was smart ,beautiful,  funny and popular. Many a girls were jealous of her. My theory is that some jealous bitch killed her. I tried telling people Sarah would never kill herself. I should know as I murdered her.

We had been best of friends since childhood.But she never cared about me. W
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification