Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dr sax love ain t no sunshine, miki howard ain t nobody like you, brett dennen ain t gonna lose you, ain i akbari, qurat ul ain balouch mera ishq,

• 30 Followers
  • 190 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nisha Jha

mute video

Santosh Agarwal Jaga

mute video

Deep Feelings

Ain Dubaidreamcity #Ain #Dubai .., #Knowledge

read more
mute video

ĪķŘããM ĪķŘããM

ikram_❤️❤️ #Ain #ghazal

read more
mute video

Aymi ch

muhabty kho jati hen nishaniyan ho jati hen log bicher jaty hen Dastan Raqam ho jati he #انازادیツ #nojotourdu #Ain

read more
محبتیں کھو جاتی ہیں 
نشانیاں ہوجاتی ہیں 
لوگ بچھڑ جاتے ہیں 
داستاں رقم ہو جاتی ہے 
#Ain muhabty kho jati hen
nishaniyan ho jati hen
log bicher jaty hen
Dastan Raqam ho jati he
#انازادیツ
#nojotourdu

Jigmey rinchen

Lonliness😥😥

read more
There ain't no closure
There ain't no crazier
In the life of lonliness
Still in search of places to hide Lonliness😥😥

Soumya Bathula

You ain't like the one you were before.
You ain't like the one whom I know
Yes, you the one who is reading it!☺ #Beingreplacedistheworstfeeling!🙂

Aayush Raj | Thepaperpenguy (English)

It was yesterday while one of those friends of mine asked a question and it was something which compelled me to think. The question was, "You say she is the one for you but how?" I was absolutely speechless at the moment and had nothing to say. So, I went home sat on my chair and thought of it, why is only she the one I love to be with, why is she the one with whom I can talk endlessly without getting bored, why do I trust her the most and many such questions urged me that it was a topic to #LoveStory #lovequotes #loveforever #nojotoenglish #nojototales #lovediaries

read more
"How do you know she is the one for you?" They asked.  And with that smile on my face several thoughts flooded my mind. It was yesterday while one of those friends of mine asked a question and it was something which compelled me to think.  The question was,  "You say she is the one for you but how?" I was absolutely speechless at the moment and had nothing to say.  So, I went home sat on my chair and thought of it,  why is only she the one I love to be with,  why is she the one with whom I can talk endlessly without getting bored, why do I trust her the most and many such questions urged me that it was a topic to

Khalifa@1738

#Life#Quotes

read more
What Is Life ?
Life Is Ain't You Thought
Life Is Ain't Living Happy 
Life Is Ain't About Struggle Or Success
Life Is Ain't Living Like Legend

Life Is All About Learning & Teaching
Sometimes Time Teaches Us
Sometimes We Teach Someone
Sometimes We Learn By Doing Things
Sometimes Situations Teaches Us
-Khalifa@1738 #Life#Quotes

Sam M

My life... looks like this im not emotional now.. just determined. and im not posting it because i need people to follow me because of my sad story or awful experience. I did so that everyone out there who aren't able to star over can at least give it a try for their heart and specially for their life. #Quotes #mystory #startover #nevergiveup #learnfromyourself #followyourheart

read more
When i started playing cricket 
people started glaring
when i started trying
people screwed it,
I left it. 
I thought rather living like this
it ain't worth trying .
Still, 
I picked up my boots exactly
the place i left it. 
Then again, 
when i tried my best
to keep flying on the best possible height, 
everything i saw was
fright, fright and fright.
And at that moment,
I murmured in my heart 
something wasn't right. 
It was the fear in me
the negativity in my brain, 
that those people carved.
But this ain't a freakin' stone
its my damn life. 
I started  over  yet agin, 
still trying the best i can.
Starting over is a skill
no-one understands 
but our heart does
so why wait?
Im 17,not experienced enough.
If i can why can't you? My life... looks like this
im not emotional now.. just determined. and im not posting it because i need people to follow me because of my sad story or awful experience. I did so that everyone out there who aren't  able to star over can at least give it a try  for their heart and specially  for their life.
#quotes
#mystory
#startover
#nevergiveup
#learnfromyourself
#followyourheart
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification