Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stayconnected Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stayconnected Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about •stayconnected advanced, •stayconnected, is it important to stay rooted in where you came from, it is important to stay hydrated in the summer heat, for you to stay mira k download,

• 18 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Jyoti

SuccessLibrary_Officials

🔥"अपने परिवार का महत्व और सच्चा मित्रता"🤗😍 . . #familyfirst #FriendshipMatters #supportsystem #stayconnected #BondWithFamily #CherishRelationships #familylove #friends #Motivational

read more

Vishesh Pandey

#yqquotes #memoriesneverdie #feelings #shayarioftheday love #openforcollab Do Collab and let me know on comment box !! #stayconnected guys !! #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
नशा दौलत का हो, या शोहरत का चूर कर देता है।
और नशा अगर मोहब्बत का हो,तो मशहूर कर देता है #yqquotes 
#memoriesneverdie 
#feelings 
#shayarioftheday 
#love 
#openforcollab 
Do Collab and let me know on comment box !!
#stayconnected guys !!

KRUNAL JADAV

I don't want to lie,
It's my fault if I couldn't reply;

l don't want to give any excuse,
But there was no intention to abuse;

Our bond is strong, 
It won't be easily broken;
I stand for every word,
that I have spoken;

Didn't want you to be neglected,
Inspite of some difference,
Let's just stay connected. #stayconnected #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqtales #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqlife

Prita

When i imagine myself, i see you too, When i fall off from the cliff of hopes, I see you, waiting to hold me with open arms, When i get distracted with all other things around me, I see you, loving me with all simplicity, When i see myself in the mirror, crying, To me i look like a stupid crazy girl crying for the slightest things, But i still see you, smiling and saying " you look mine, even while crying " #Eyes #Bond #Lips #nightthoughts #distance #sleep #stayconnected

read more
Its not easy,
To love you, 
With the core of my soul and heart.....

But it will definitely get easy,
Because i beleive..... 
I have met the right one !
 When i imagine myself, i see you too,
When i fall off from the cliff of hopes, 
I see you, waiting to hold me with open arms,
When i get distracted with all other things around me,
I see you, loving me with all simplicity, 
When i see myself in the mirror, crying, 
To me i look like a stupid crazy girl crying for the slightest things,
But i still see you, smiling and saying " you look mine, even while crying "

Huma Malik

Wishing you all a very Happy Lohri, Makar Sankranti, Pongal and Bihu Enjoy the festivities. #stayhappy #stayconnected #stayinspired #stayhealthy #staysafeandhealthy.

©Huma Malik #Lohri #To All my Dear friends.

Harry Dhaliwal

Reflecting on where
i came from 
help me appreciate 
what i have 
Now

©Harry Dhaliwal #roots #stayconnected to #yourroots

Mahima Dhara

Akshar hi log sabko ahmiyat dete dete khud ko hi kho dete hai
Pata hai kyu?
Kyu ki haar ek insaan ko yehi khauf rehta ki woh kahi akele na reh jaye
Akhir kadwa sach toh yeh hai ki haar ek insaan ko saathi ki zaroorat toh hoti hi hai
Lekin pata hai?haar ek insaan ko tanhaiyon main jeena ana chaiye 
Kyu ki ek akelapan hi hai jaha insaan khud ko dhund paate hai aur ki khud ki nafas se saahi tarah se waqif ho paate hai....

©Mahima Dhara #WalkingInWoods #stay_home_stay_safe #standAlone #stayconnected #stayhealthy #stayhappy

Harshit Mishra

Voice - Harshit Mishra . . nojoto #Music #Smile #keep #Blessed #stayconnected shyari shayarana baatein 

read more

Harshit Mishra

कुछ ख्वाइश ♥ Voice - Harshit Mishra . . nojoto #Music #Smile #keep #Blessed #stayconnected shyari shayarana baatein 

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification