Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about k h krishna heights science city, k h krishna heights, the fear of heights, fear of heights, wuthering heights quotes,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ashish Thakur Akela'

mute video

Ashish Thakur Akela'

mute video

GURJANT SINGH NATHEHA

mute video

Himmel näher

Don't say you hate to see the light
just because you were once afraid to see the shadows. #seelifeyourway 
#shadow 
#heights 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi  #gaganalovesoneliners

Krithika Jayasheela

To reach great heights
You need to climb mountains
And sometimes cross rivers
Walk with torn shoes
And sometimes barefooted
Stand through blazing sun
And sometimes freezing cold #heights #mountains #sun #river #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Varadhan P M

You are always measured by
Two Scales:

By the quality of  your THOUGHTS

By the MAGNONIMITY of your Heart ❤️ #heights #measurement #magnate_soul

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#fly your #Head on who #cry on your #heights

read more
Fly your Head,
on those who
Cry on your Heights. #fly your #head on who
#cry on your #heights

Bad Poet

#musings thoughts #heights life love #topoftheworld #badpoet #badpoetry

read more
We could have been on the top of the world... turns out you were too scared of heights. #musings #thoughts #heights #life #love #topoftheworld #badpoet #badpoetry

Devansh Desai

A little something I wrote for her when she expressed how awkward it'd be when we would kiss for the first time because of our height difference. Felt like sharing it for opinions. What do you think, YQbaba YourQuote Baba? #firstdate #datenight #chillynights #firstkiss #Warmth #heights #awkward? #yqbaba

read more
You stopped and turned. "Mm?"
I didn't say a thing, but came to you. You looked at me with your brows creased almost together, albeit with a curious smile, probably wondering what I was up to. I held you by your waist, pulled you near me until our clothes were pressed against each other; and I tilted my head towards yours. Eyes closed. Lips met. They embraced--one upon another--and sucked in the warmth emanating despite the chill in the air around them. They stayed there for a while, reluctant to free themselves and get exposed to the chill again. But when they did and the two pairs of eyes opened, gazing deep into one another, one smile had duplicated into two.
I winked at you, albeit subtly. "How was that for different heights?" A little something I wrote for her when she expressed how awkward it'd be when we would kiss for the first time because of our height difference. Felt like sharing it for opinions. What do you think, YQbaba YourQuote Baba?

#firstdate #datenight #chillynights #firstkiss #warmth #heights
 #awkward?  #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

A death, is often what will either dampen a raging fire, or fuel it further to the heights of the universe.  #yqbaba #yqquotes #death #raging_fire #heights #storm
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification