Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cleanliness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cleanliness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cleanliness is next to godliness expansion of idea, cleanliness is next to godliness, cleanliness is next to godliness essay, cleanliness is next to godliness meaning, quotes on health and cleanliness,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ZULFIQAR ALI V

mute video

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #cleanliness #maa

read more
A clean room is the sign of visit of Maa at room...

B positive 👇👇👇
#love 
#life 
#mythought 
#yourquote 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#cleanliness

Asiya Shaikh

Come home,
I am waiting. 
For which I put all
the cushions on their
places after dusting.

You loved cleanliness 
so I started to love it.
But make sure
Your brazenness is
clean enough that I
don't be able to reminisce 
the latest infidelity.

Lust games.

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqdiary #wait #cleanliness #dust #lust  #infidelity

Hira Vajahat

Islam to Rescue

Dhul Hijjah
Day 3
Reminder

"Allah loves those who make themselves clean and pure."(Surah Tauba ,108) #dhulhijjah 
#cleanliness 
#islamicquotes 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamictalks

Hira Vajahat

#cleanliness

read more
*Five things are essential for a Muslim
Abu Huraira (R.A) transmits that the Messenger of Allah stated: Five things commensurate with human nature and they are according to human nature:1. Circumcision 2. Removal of hair from below the naval.3. Cutting of nails.4 Removal of hair from under armpit5. Cutting Moustache .(Sahih Muslim)  #Cleanliness

Hira Vajahat

#cleanliness

read more
Anas (R.A) transmits that when a Jewish woman had menses, the Jews did not eat with her,or lived in the house.The  companions enquired the Messenger of Allah about the precept and Allah revealed the following verse:"They ask you concerning women's course:"They are a hurt and pollution: So keep away from women in their courses....."(2:222)(After this verse was revealed),the Messenger of Allah stated:In a state of menses, except for sexual relation, maintain the routine relationship.(Sahih Muslim) #Cleanliness
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification