Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysecretdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysecretdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about myself and love, i love myself, love myself quotes, love myself lyrics, love myself status,

• 6 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Random quotes Swati

In this world nothing is for free, You have to pay for everything... It's not about money.. but about time, attention, efforts and much more... life #lifelessons #mysecretdiary #mycollection #mywordsmychoices #mylittleperfectlyimperfectcollection

read more
In this world nothing is for free,
You have to pay for everything... In this world nothing is for free,
 You have to pay for everything...
It's not about money.. but about time, attention, efforts and much more...
#life #lifelessons 
#mysecretdiary 
#mycollection 
#mywordsmychoices 
#mylittleperfectlyimperfectcollection

शायरशर्मा

Her succintive yes was more than any approval for me. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yopowrimo #succinctquote #mysecretdiary

शायरशर्मा

Writing about you is an understatement, but that feeling of your presence is my only heaven on this earth. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #yourquote #understatement #presence #mysecretdiary

शायरशर्मा

The day you are pro at hiding your emotions from people, that day you are becoming a much stronger person and is ready to break the shackles of the societal pressures #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yopowrimo #shackles #itsallaboutyou #mysecretdiary

शायरशर्मा

She was an avalanche and her beauty swayed like a river. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yopowrimo #avalanche #swayed #mysecretdiary

शायरशर्मा

She was beautifully draped in a silk saree. I was staring at her from some distance. As, she was little bit conscious about herself. I went to her and told her that she was the most beautiful woman in my life after my grandmother, mother and sister.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #mywomanmypride #yopowrimo #mysecretdiary

Rohan

Memories 
The lessons of life written in a diary. 
How can we cherish what we have learnt.

#memorylane #delhidiary #mylifediary #mydiary #mydailydiary #mysecretdiary #distantmemory #memoryforlife #piecesofmemorystolenfrommylife #lifelongmemory #lifelessons #lifelessonslearned #lessonslearnedinlife #lifelessons101 #goodoldmemories #badmemories #selfloveiskey #selfworthquotes #selfrealization #punediaries

SuryaPrakash Singh

Yah Aarzoo Nahin Ki Kisi Ko Bhulayien Hum,
 Na Tamanna Hai Ki Kisi Ko Rulayein Hum,  
Jisko Jitana Yaad Karte Hain Use Bhi Utana Yaad Aayein Hum,
Koshish toh bahut hai mere Pyaar mai, 
Lekin koi hai Pathar Dil jo Pigalta nahi,
 Agar mile khuda to Mangunga Usse,
 Sunaa hai khuda marne se pehle Milte bhi nahi!!! #life#myheart#mysecretdiary#tomyprincess#inspiration

pandey ji

#mysecretdiary 📒📒✍️✍️

read more
उसके जो राज दफन हैं मेरे मन में
कई दफा ये मन चाहता है कि
खोल दूं इस राज को उसके सामने जो राज है बस उसके नाम का..
          प्रज्ञा पांडेय.. #mysecretdiary 📒📒✍️✍️

pandey ji

राज़ कभी कभी  ख्याल सा आता है
की कह दु तुझसे जुड़ी सारी बाते
जो इक राज बन के रह गई सिर्फ
मेरे मन में ,,
जो भी अधूरा रह गया आज कह दु
वो सब तुझसे जो सुनने को बेताब थे तुम 
वो बाते दफन हो गई है इक राज सा बन के 
मेरे मन में,,
                                  प्रज्ञा पांडेय... #mysecretdiary
loader