Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chooseto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chooseto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, i choose to love you in silence, choose love quotes, friends are the family you choose, choose life or death,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                   live happy life..
Not because I don't have option,
Because I found ways to live happy life..
I have family who love me more than self.. 
Now I got you who loves my family more than me and love me than yourself.. 
I want live life to make both of you happy than myself..  #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
pick my words with caution,
mull and muse
before they are out in the universe... #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

#option #chooseto

read more
Life is an option to choose between May and should #option  #chooseto

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
exist way more
different than you  have ever imagined... #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

Naseem Habib

read more
Stand with my ethics no matter what happens.... #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #writerscommunity #Choice

read more
rather not keep quiet
than cowardly watch a helpless woman suffer silently.
I choose to 
lose a relationship 
than stupidly hold onto an exploiting illusion of friendship.
I choose to
rather be an nondescript me
than latch on to a valueless stand
just to survive!
 #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
#writersofinstagram 
#writerscommunity 
#choice

Batul Hafiji

wait, coz I know it's going to be worth it.  #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

maintain an attitude of gratitude for the innumerable blessings that Almighty has bestowed upon me.  #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Saahasa Ravi

Do you choose... I do choose ..... Them ...... ❤💙🖤 #lovequotes #lovequote #ishq #rare #yourquote #chooseto #lovedaily

read more
Choosing 
Same
Person 
Everyday 
Over everyone 
Is 
Rare Love...
💙❤🖤 Do you choose...
I do choose .....
Them ......
❤💙🖤
#lovequotes 
#lovequote 
#ishq 
#rare

Rahul Apne

read more
be happy #Collab and share what do you #chooseto do. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification