Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Dear Silence, We've been friends forever. Today, you bring tension and fear with you. You take too much room. You corner me into disliking you. I fill you with music. I fill you with my neighbour's laughter in the next house. I fill you with the cooker's whistle. You are not full, you don't leave no matter how many times I open the door and expect you to. There's only more of you everywhere that invites itself in. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #dearsilence #coronavirus #silenceisheavy

read more
Though at earliest days you was best company with me
But nowadays you sting me with your cruelty Dear Silence, 

We've been friends forever. 
Today, you bring tension and fear with you. You take too much room. You corner me into disliking you. 

I fill you with music. I fill you with my neighbour's laughter in the next house. I fill you with the cooker's whistle. 

You are not full, you don't leave no matter how many times I open the door and expect you to. There's only more of you everywhere that invites itself in.

_sa _anjh

Dear Silence, We've been friends forever. Today, you bring tension and fear with you. You take too much room. You corner me into disliking you. I fill you with music. I fill you with my neighbour's laughter in the next house. I fill you with the cooker's whistle. You are not full, you don't leave no matter how many times I open the door and expect you to. There's only more of you everywhere that invites itself in. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #dearsilence #coronavirus #silenceisheavy

read more
I know that your voice is so loud and harsh that everyone can't bear to hear that sound. You are the hidden power which is more powerful than power of speech.  
You are great because of the way you maintain patience although it's hard. You just swallow the harsh sounds from the society and maintain patience. 
I'm so grateful to you that I have the power to be silent. You are very intelligent too. Some times words lead to big problem but silence have the solution of almost all problems. 
But I have a complaint why can't everyone listen you?
I think sometimes it's good to be noisy!
Thank you Dear Silence, 

Today, you bring tension and fear with you. You take too much room. You corner me into disliking you. 

I fill you with music. I fill you with my neighbour's laughter in the next house. I fill you with the cooker's whistle. 

You are not full, you don't leave no matter how many times I open the door and expect you to. There's only more of you everywhere that invites itself in.

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more

How are after long time i am hearing the music of
Your strings without any interfere.
But i heard that your sound with
Bad vibes and happy heart.
I know that being with family is
Awesome and also your sound is
Like legoon for the family which has not enough food and backup
So sorry to say this , dear silence stay away i am unable to enjoy you. Dear Silence, 

Durgesh Tiwari payesh

#dearsilence

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification