Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mynewfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mynewfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Romit Mishra

Madhav Jha

i would rather be quite for you to be with always you,
i will never utter to say that i love you but you'll find closely that how i love you more than myself.. more than my silence and my pain and problems in life, for atleast nobody gives a shit to my problems, oh..! i lessly expect anybody here around even to my previous persons who had given me such pain for no reason, but i was here only to write and express my unaddressed feelings here, i will take a heap of deep thoughts to understand me and my thoughts to know me well, but certainly i am knowable yet  unknowable to all who cannot think and act or make jokes  or memes or without any prior knowledge or full knowledge utter words indirectly while seeing only my posts here which are only hypothetical in nature but yes.. it has every hit of truth in it and always will be everytime, you only have to extract out everytime to such an extent that you have to go beyond the conventions of psychoanalysis everytime which i'm sure there are a few ones here, not even the ceo here or the helpers of the heading givers here or him or her which i previously made a fuss out of nothing as such and made myself an unnecessary convict and jailed. #dearzindagi #mynewfriend #musings

G@üťãm Kè$hwâřę (...............😍..! 😍..! 😍..! 😍******+++++*)

Duniya Ka Bojh Jara
                 Dil Se Utaar De
Chhoti Si Zindagi Hai
               Hans Ke Guzar De.
                                gk... #NojotoQuote #gkquotes#mynewfriend@@@

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification