Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letitbe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letitbe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aashiqon ki jaan leti hai, let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you quotes, let me love you when your heart is tired, and wanted to let you know,

• 31 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gopi S

mute video

Prachi Sharma

Welcome to the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #letitbe. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #earthwish #earthwish #Worldearthday #EarthDay2023 Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/let-it-night-asked-so-sullen-earth-sun-said-you-have-rotate-cqxr81 #कविता

read more
mute video

Anuj Jain

mute video

Subiksa Sreeniddi

#letitbe

read more
"Where there is pain there is also healing .Where there is heartache there is also hope.After autumn there is always spring, so be patient and have faith and one day  things will turn your way ."
   #letitbe

Aady

I'm feeling some type of way and it's not good. I gave and I gave, and I tried, oh I tried, but in the end, you said goodbye, while I shattered and died. Maybe, I just had no place in your life. I mean I get it. I'm the embodiment of a curse, and the day you cut me off, and pushed me away, I was reminded, I'm just temporary, and not a person, meant to stay. In moments such as these, I recall, why I desire to be alone, because if I'm alone, no one can hurt me, no one can use me, and no one, c #letitbe #savinggrace #agamecalledlove #agurl

read more
I made you my life...
           you played me as a game...

//captioned// I'm feeling some type of way and it's not good.  I gave and I gave,  and I tried, oh I tried, but in the end, you said goodbye, while I shattered and died.

Maybe, I just had no place in your life. I mean I get it. I'm the embodiment of a curse, and the day you cut me off, and pushed me away, I was reminded, I'm just temporary, and not a person, meant to stay.

In moments such as these, I recall, why I desire to be alone, because if I'm alone, no one can hurt me, no one can use me, and no one, c

Payal Dholakia

Let it all go.
See what stays. .  #LetItBe #letitgo  #Yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

Life is all about convincing yourself
That "It's Okay".  #Yqbaba #ItsOk #LetItBe

Payal Dholakia

“Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.” 
 #LetItGo #LetItBe #Yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

“Most things will be okay eventually, but not everything will be. Sometimes you'll put up a good fight and lose. Sometimes you'll hold on really hard and realize there is no choice but to let go. Acceptance is a small, quiet room.”

#Acceptance #LetItGo #LetItBe #Agony #Grief #Sadness #YQBaba

MSJ Quotes

कुछ चीजों को वैसा ही रहने दो, 
बयां न करो..
बयां करने से खुबसूरती कम न हो जाए.. #हिन्दी #शायरी #yqhindi #letitbe #original #msj #msjquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification