Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toddler Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toddler Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toddler meaning in hindi, toddler meaning in marathi, fathers day quotes from toddler, happy fathers day from toddler, happy fathers day message from toddler,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aish

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Memory which is no longer blurry. #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughter #toddler #nostalgic #Memories #writer #MissYouDad

read more
Nostalgic...
It's a blurry memory.
I was about 5 years old and had a toddler (sibling) who used to sleep whole day and wake up in the evening. After sometime my father used to come home from office, maybe the sound of his scooter's engine would have alerted her senses about his arrival and she used to crawl to the door to open the door with her left hand and my father also used to wait for her to open the door. He used to know who would be behind the door to welcome him home and then he used to pick her up. Memory which is no longer blurry.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughter #toddler #nostalgic #memories #writer #missyoudad

Batul Hafiji

My toddler steps in the creative writing world.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordstartup #YourQuoteAndMine
#toddler
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes
#yqwritersclub

CalmKazi

Engineering - inspired by Tanisha Rajput's plight Click on #NormalVsMe for more musings Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more funny ones. #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #Funny #punny #Fun #Pun #joke #Punchayat #kuchbhi #Coaching #Allen #Bansal #toddler

read more
*When talking to a newborn*

Normal Parents - "Alle le ga ya Bachha ?"

Engineer Parents - "Allen lega ya Bansal ?"
 Engineering - inspired by Tanisha Rajput's plight

Click on #NormalvsMe for more musings
Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more funny ones.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Funny #Punny #Fun #Pun #Joke #PunChayat #KuchBhi #Coaching #Allen #Bansal #Toddler

Srilatha Gugunta

Hush little baby..
On the tree top..
when the cat meows..
just call your mummy now..
when you suck your thumb..
you welcome the germs to come..
Hush little baby..
why don't you sleep..
stop watching gadgets..
that's meant for the day..
hush little baby..
let mummy take care..
of the restless baby that you're..
let me take you..
smiling in my arms..
hush little baby..
I rock you to sleep.. #lullaby #baby #toddler #yqbaba #yqlullaby #song #babysleep #goodnight

Simmi Singh

On toddler and floor. From a toddler to floor. About their friendship. I fall for you, on you I get hurt, I cry but I don't give up I am not afraid #Childhood #Friendship #yqbaba #yqpoetry #Floor

read more
I fall for you, on you
I get hurt, I cry
but I don't give up
I am not afraid
I try and try

//Read in Caption// On toddler and floor.
From a toddler to floor.
About their friendship.

I fall for you, on you
I get hurt, I cry
but I don't give up
I am not afraid

Ulfath Tahreem

My two year old for the first time recognised hiccups.
He learnt its name saying it pee-cock'
He awaited it so eagerly like a friend playing peek-a-boo.
Giggling and laughing informing me each time it comes.. 
The best part was  when it finally
stopped and he became sad
Asking me where did it go?
So much that he requested the water to go down his stomach and bring it back! #yqbaba #yqparentnaama #toddler #hiccup #izaanmerijaan

butterfly

mute video

Drg

Hastily he set the kitchen all by himself.

A lonely toddler was eagerly waiting for his mumma to play with him. ❤😊 #set #haste #kitchen #toddler #waiting #mumma #maa #mom #play #YQbaba #yourqoutes

Aamir Qais AnZar

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #HoldingChildHand and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. • You are free to write anything in relevance to our subject, i.e., holding a child's hand. • Must use hashtags AestheticThoughts • The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any form. #childlove #holdinghands #toddler #twoofus #Saveyourlove #stuffedtoy #EnlightenAQUA

read more
Living your Own Childhood all over Again.
The Joy of being a Toy for a Toddler,
The fun of being questioned innocently
for every move holding Tiny hands.
Cherish Memory lane of delightful journey. • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 
Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #HoldingChildHand and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

• You are free to write anything in relevance to our subject, i.e., holding a child's hand.  
• Must use hashtags AestheticThoughts  

• The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any form.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification