Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Using Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Using Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about using t table to find p value, terephthalic acid is prepared by using, farmyard manure is prepared by using, using a horizontal force of 200n, someone else is still using this pc,

• 18 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

uvsays

mute video

Hindi Science Gyan

#Using for power supply machine #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Gopal Lal Bunker

#Using sane and wisdom,we ignore feelings, emotions and soul#

read more
~Sane Leads~

Which leads!
Sane with physique
Or ego with interstice
Or feelings with soul core.

Vocal creations ensue with sane
Dominance ensues with ego tale
The whole for all ensues with soul core.

However, sane with the physique
Always leads and governs to cheque
All feelings and emotions turning into a squeak.
Ah! sane leads pitifully
To cry out you painfully.
~Glal~

#using sane and wisdom,we ignore feelings, emotions and soul#

Swarnima Saxena

#Using wallpaper.... #Mujhe farm nhi pdta....

read more
Mujhe Farq Nahi Padta jo sochna h sochlo mere bare m kuki aab #using wallpaper....
#mujhe farm nhi pdta....

Vishal Saroj

#Helpless from blaiming by you... I loved you, not used you Whether leave me but don't say that I was using you.. My heart is only for uhh.. And as i said without you i can't live with any girl... You will be live here, look anytime i will be alone because I m waiting you... And yes, when you feel to take any test from me for my truth love, I am ready anytime but please don't say that I was using you and I m a playboy😭😭😭 Please whenever you read rply me... Why are saying it.. That i m using you #कहानी

read more
सफर बहुत लम्बा था,
सोचे थे रिश्ते को बहुत आगे तक ले जाएंगे,
रिश्ते को आगे ले जाने मे जो दिक्कत थी वो हम दोनों को पता था,
लेकिन पता नहीं तुम्हें क्या गलतफ़मी हुई कि इस कदर हमको गलत ठहराया कि हमने इस दोष का
कभी सपने में भी नहीं देखा था।
ये तुम जान लो मेरा प्यार सच्चा था, सच्चा है, सच्चा रहेगा।
तुम्हें जो कुछ भी लग रहा है अभी, 
की हम तुमसे प्यार  करते थे या नहीं
इस चीज का इम्तेहान तुम कभी भी ले लेना
हम तुम्हें इस कदर ही प्यार करते रहेंगे
जैसे तुम्हें करते थे।
Your.. 
Mr. Negative #helpless from blaiming by you... I loved you, not used you
Whether leave me but don't say that I was using you.. My heart is only for uhh.. And as i said without you i can't live with any girl...
You will be live here, look anytime i will be alone because I m waiting you...
And yes, when you feel to take any test from me for my truth love, I am ready anytime but please don't say that I was using you and I m a playboy😭😭😭
Please whenever you read rply me... Why are saying it.. That i m using you

Narender Thapa

Friends, my morning greetings to all of you have a good day, today my message is about love, which the young man of today has given love a wrong name and recognize what love really is. (1) Be aware guy's ❤️ Sex is not love. love is not sex.you can have sex¬ be in love.you can be in love ¬ engage in sex. A Man may hate you & still sex with you. Be wise using sex to manipulate a man will eventually fail. It is a self deception to think that giving him sex Will make him love you. True love Will never force you to engage in sex. A man who doesn't love you will not change his mind because of sex.if he tells you to prove your love by having sex with him. he's only using you💯if he is in it for the sex "better sex"Will take him away form you. #nojotophoto

read more
 Friends, my morning greetings to all of you have a good day, today my message is about love, which the young man of today has given love a wrong name and recognize what love really is.

(1) Be aware guy's ❤️

Sex is not love. love is not sex.you can have sex&not be in love.you can be in love &not engage in sex. A Man may hate you & still sex with you. Be wise using sex to manipulate a man will eventually fail. It is a self deception to think that giving him sex Will make him love you.

True love Will never force you to engage in sex. A man who doesn't love you will not change his mind because of sex.if he tells you to prove your love by having sex with him. he's only using you💯if he is in it for the sex "better sex"Will take him away form you.

subhdeep1987

Okay, I am going to write something different here which is not about Greta Thunberg. Sure, she is excited. Sure, she is being used. Sure, she doesn't even know how to control carbon emissions, she is only a kid thus making her rant nothing more than children's cry (her plastic use). #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Okay, I am going to write something different here which is not about Greta Thunberg.

Sure, she is excited.

Sure, she is being used.

Sure, she doesn't even know how to control carbon emissions, she is only a kid thus making her rant nothing more than children's cry (her plastic use).

subhdeep1987

Okay, I am going to write something different here which is not about Greta Thunberg. Sure, she is excited. Sure, she is being used. Sure, she doesn't even know how to control carbon emissions, she is only a kid thus making her rant nothing more than children's cry (her plastic use). #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Okay, I am going to write something different here which is not about Greta Thunberg.

Sure, she is excited.

Sure, she is being used.

Sure, she doesn't even know how to control carbon emissions, she is only a kid thus making her rant nothing more than children's cry (her plastic use).

subhdeep1987

read more

Sure, she is excited.

Sure, she is being used.

subhdeep1987

read more

Sure, she is excited.

Sure, she is being used.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification