Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best situationmadewriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best situationmadewriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about politicized justice refers to a situation where, no matter how good or bad the situation is, no matter how good or bad a situation is it will change, how tall you have to be to sit in the front seat, the simulation of a situation is the uniqueness of the,

• 2 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aditi Bera

Hey there!
How's life?
Realized,how fleeting,relationships are?
Well,I woke up today to the sound of the phenomenal "biyer shanai".Each nook and corner of my "mamar bari" was adorned with the yellow and orange garlands of marigold.Didi looked gorgeous in her "red benarasi", "jewellery" and mehendi.
The golden shafts of sunlight filtered its way through the window.
The entire family would be welcoming our "boro jamai" today.A doctor,like mine was.
With the DSLR in my hand,I was waiting to click the candid moments of my "didibhai" and "jamaibabu".Time flew past and the cloak of  evening fell slowly.
A known perfume!Axe Signature!
A familiar well-built figure!
Then a familiar voice!
What?! 
Running after the Will-o-the-wisp,I realized,it's not the person whom my eyes always searched for...It's just a TOTAL INTERNAL REFLECTION IN THE DESERT....A COMPLETE MIRAGE...
Then,he turned around.What?! 
NOOO!!NOT A MIRAGE!!
IT WAS THE SAME PERSON!!
Perhaps,this was the reason mom didn't let me know my jamaibabu's name or see his pictures even....
Perhaps this is the way how people change these days.....
Yes,today,as my "didibhai" glowed all the more in the vermillion on her forehead,love died it's own death,perhaps on its way into nowhere.........
At the end of the day,PARALLEL LINES NEVER MEET.....
--Your's honestly,
The girl for whom "didir biye" became a silent killer....
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #cheated #betrayed #betrayal #quotes #marriage #wedding #denied #quotes #quoteslove

Aditi Bera

*A note to broken promises*
Bright yellow and orange garlands of marigold.The familiar yet aromatic smell of turmeric,tinged with the scents of orange and ginger.The smell of mehendi.Sindur kouto.Gaye holud.The wide smiles of the "ghorer notun bou".
The atmosphere of the Chakraborty Bari was all agog with the paraphernalia of wedding.Shutterbugs with their DSLRs clicking away the candid moments.Amidst the glory of marriage was some unquenchable anguish,carried in some secret corner of the heart--unexplained,unsaid,unexpressed...
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #cheated #betrayed #betrayal #broken #marriage #wedding #denied #quotes #quoteslove

Aditi Bera

I wrote your name in the azure blue of the sky.
I wrote your name in the orange sunsets.
I wrote your name on the rain-drenched glass window.
I wrote your name on the mint-green wooden doors.
I wrote your name with the quintessential gold of the sunrise.
I wrote your name with the blood that oozed out from my slit veins.
I wrote your name amidst the cottony clouds.
I wrote your name amidst the Himalayan snows.
I wrote your name amidst the aroma of black coffee.
At last,I wrote your name in the phial of my heart,with the indelible ink of love.
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #dedicated #poetry #poems #quotes #quoteslove

Aditi Bera

Broken people can be amazing writers...Scribbled poems written here and there have a lot to narrate...
©Aditi Bera 
©lost _wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #quoteslove #broken #iambroken

Aditi Bera

As the thunder cleaved the storm clouds...

Her rain warped face,with the saline drops of her eyes,blending into the petrichor elixir,didn't have much to say,except her silent sobs,weaving chronicles with the streaks of violet lightening and the scent of the downpour.......
©Aditi Bera 
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #quoteslove #rain #raindrops #petrichor #cryinginrain #lightening #stormclouds #tears #baarish

Aditi Bera

He noticed her silently.A short,fair guy,in a "dora kata shirt" and blue denims,with a well-preserved French-Cut beard.And,when her eyes met his,he pretended to look away.At the first instance,he was hesitant to begin the conversation."Tomar ke mara gachen?",he asked in a low voice."Amar baba...",and she broke into tears..."Ek bochor dhore kidney failure a bhugchechen...".He came closer and pulled her close to himself.She hugged him and kept weeping in his arms."Amaro baba nei.Paacchh bochor agey mara gachen.Kaadle hobe bolo?Tomake uthe darate hobe,taina?",he whispered into her ears.With her tear-stained face,she looked into his kind eyes,a feeling of "HOME",a warmth like never before.........
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #reallifeincident #storyofmylife #departedfather #aboymeetsagirl #loveatfirstsight

Aditi Bera

The morbid atmosphere lay heavy on her heart,with the dull cornucopia of tuberose garlands,the heavy rajanigandha incense and the "purohits" chanting mantras,a prayer for the safe heavenward journey of the departed souls.She met him at the crematorium.While all others were busy gathering the ritualistic paraphernalia to perform the last rites on the funeral pyre of her father,she was sitting all by herself,her eyes oversaturated with moisture...
To be continued...
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #aboymeetsagirl #sharingsamefate #lossoffather #loveatfirstsight

Aditi Bera

The storm raged and the wind howled outside...And,inside her anguished heart,bled her unvoiced emotions...
©Aditi Bera 
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #quoteslove #tears #bleedingsoul #emotions #anguish

Aditi Bera

poeticising the melancholy...
©Aditi Bera 
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes

Aditi Bera

Music never betrays...
©Aditi Bera #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #music #musiclove #mood #songs
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification