Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best relationshipqoutes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best relationshipqoutes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long distance relationship i love you, relationship love quotes for boyfriend, there seems to be multiple customer relationship, relationship kya hai, aa rela hai apun lyrics,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Madhu Devi

Annruzai Fernandes

You learn better when you are in a relationship.

You really understand the true value of agony, bitter, grief, hatred, misery and trauma... #relationship #relationshipgoals #relationshipqoutes #relationshipfacts #youropinionmatters #changingtimes  #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Prakash Daga

nocturnal_muse_

The blue skies and the turquoise water I still remember the stories before Agustus waters The hand I would see without any colour Escaping into places which never really appeared With a brush of reality, He entered Renaming my weird as his enamour Driving my madness to his home. #Love #Relationships #poem #lovepoems #dreamboy #relationshipqoutes

read more
I have dreamt of the "magic" on a white horse, as a kid.

He arrived with lots of laughter in pockets of his ripped jeans. Poured music from his eyes on my silent streams. He looked at me in awe, every day. Memorised the places of my scars and reminded me that I am brave. He rejoiced each of me as a phase of the moon. Took me to places even though I called him a loon.

I saw magic. And it is truly what I could never have imagined.

It's real. And it's more than beautiful. It's more poetic than all chaos can be. 

©nocturnal_muse_ The blue skies and the turquoise water
I still remember the stories before Agustus waters
The hand I would see without any colour
Escaping into places which never really appeared 

With a brush of reality, He entered 
Renaming my weird as his enamour 
Driving my madness to his home.

Fakhra Waheed

The Only Ship That Never Sinks Is A Genuine And Meaningful Relationship! #relationshipQoutes #Love #Bonding #Positivity #inspiration

Hituvani

#hituvani #saverelationship #relationshipqoutes #brokenheart

Faiz Zaidi

Follow me on instagram :- @faizzaidi65 
@ishq_e_Sukhanwari 

Follow:- @ishq_e_sukhanwari

Like,commemt,tag

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification